I pick out a blue halter strappy mid bandage dress, lace up satin heels, rose gold plated hook earrings, punk style personalized crystal necklace and a Stella and Dot Quinn cuff bracelet.

I get dressed in that and grab my makeup bag.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning baby girl."

I turn around to see Ross smiling and twisting his tie around his hand.

"Well you look like quite the vision yourself." I smile and walk up to him, taking his tie and putting it on right.

"Where are we going Shor? Or are you going to keep it a surprise?" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I think you know, finish getting ready. I'll be waiting downstairs." He quickly leaves me to apply my makeup.

I end up with a deep black eyeshadow and pale pink lipstick.

I finish off the small things and go downstairs after shutting the door behind me.

"You look beautiful darling, let's get going." Ross gently smiles and holds out his arm for me to take.

I blush and wrap my arm around his, saying a quick bye to everyone and following him outside.

Ross opens the door for me and helps me in.

He's being so sweet, even more than he usually is.

Ross gets in the car and drives off to who knows where.

"What's with the sudden date baby? And why not something casual?"

"Don't worry about that, you'll like it...hopefully." He mumbles the last part.

"Of course I will, as long as I'm with you." I smile and lean over to gently kiss his cheek.

Good thing this lipstick is the expensive kiss proof shit.

Ross soon pulls up to a fancy restaurant that was slightly empty.

"Are they even open? There aren't many people in..."

"Yes baby I'm sure, I rented out the back patio for the night and requested as much privacy as possible."

He sure is going to extreme lengths for this date.

Ross helps me out of the car and wraps his arm around my waist, walking me inside the restaurant.

"Hi, reservation for Lynch."

"Yes, right this way sir."

We follow the man to the back and sure enough, there was no one on the patio.

A single table in the middle with fairy lights on the railing of the patio.

It was simple but the cutest thing ever.

The man walked away after Ross had whispered something to him.

"Let's sit, I've already had the meal pre- ordered."

I nod and let Ross pull my seat out for me, pushing it back in once I sat and going to take a seat across from me.

"Ross, I don't know why you felt the need for this date but, thank you. I really appreciate all the effort you've put forward for this. I love you."

Ross smiles back, taking my hand from across the table and kisses it gently.

"I love you too my darling. I'm glad you accepted being my girlfriend."

I smile, about to respond when the waiter came back with two food trays covered up.

He sets them down, smiling then bowing and walking away after taking the covers off the trays.

"Looks delicious, what is it?" I ask as I look at the plate of steaming food.

"Uh, I honestly don't know. I just asked for what they'd recommend." Ross chuckles and pick up his fork.

"Smart move."

I begin eating the foreign food.

••

We had finished eating and had gone back to the park we met at, walking around the large water fountain.

Ross grabbed ahold of my hand, making me stop walking, turning to face him.

"J-Jas.." He takes a shaky breath, slowly getting down on one knee.

Ohmigod!

"I'm not the best at this stuff so I'm sorry. But I know you don't really care much for complicated and fancy things so I'll just get straight to the point. I love you. I want to be with you. I've wanted to be with you the second I laid my eyes on you, and I don't think I'd be able to handle being apart from you anymore. Physically or relationship wise. So Jasmine Emily Carter, will you do me the honors of being Jasmine Lynch? Will you marry me?"

My heart stopped as he asked me that life changing question, tears brimmed my eyes as I smiled.

"Of course Ross, yes." I laugh happily and wrap my arms around him as he stood up.

He pecks my lips, sliding the beautiful diamond ring on my finger and leaning down to kiss me passionately.

"I love you babe." He mumbled against my lips.

I smile and rest my forehead against his.

"I love you too Ross. So much."