Unedited

•Jasmine's POV•

The rest of R5 showed up and we all were in the dorm room since there was multiple fans spanned out around the campus and nearby restaurants.

I was on my bunk with Ross,

Andi and Rocky found a weird way to cuddle in her game chair, Riker and Liv were under my bunk, Rydellington was seated in our bean bag chairs and Katie was on her bunk, looking as if she was hiding from someone. 

"So how has college been so far?" I heard Ross ask from beside me.

I glanced at Andi who was trying to divert her eyes somewhere else.

"Um, it's actually been...eventful..?" My voice pitched a level higher.

Ross raised his eyebrow at me.

"Well, there just seems to be more R5ers then we expect and they are very persistent on knowing where you guys are."

Ross frowned. "But they haven't caused any problems have they?"

I shake my head. "Oh no, besides I'd rather stay in here anyway." I smile and peck his lips.

I leaned my back against him and played with his rings.

"So do you have a roommate or is it just you two?" Riker asked.

"Yeah, we have a roommate. Her name is Katie, she's actually on her bunk." I reply.

"C'mon Kat, why are you hiding?" Andi inquired, making Katie raise up and smile sheepishly.

"Just searching for my favorite necklace..." She giggled nervously and slowly descended from her bunk.

"Um, hi..?"

I roll my eyes playfully. "Guys this is-"

"Katie." I heard Riker's voice from below.

I peered down from the railing of the bunk to see Riker staring, smiling at Katie.

"Uh, long time no see Riker." She smiled slightly.

Riker stood up and wrapped his arms around Katie in a tight hug.

I looked to see Liv biting her lip and frowning, playing with her nails in a nervous manner.

"How exactly do you two know each other?" Liv mumbled from her spot, not daring to look up out of fear I suppose.

Riker turned around and frowned. "Baby? Me and Kate used to date back in Colorado, but when we moved we decided to end things on a friend base."

Liv nodded absentmindedly and cleared her throat. "Oh."

"If you think I'm going to try and steal Riker you have nothing to worry about, I have a boyfriend he's just in Paris studying art, besides you and Riker are just too cute together, I'd hate to break you two up."

Kate sat beside Liv and hugged her side.

Liv smiled slightly and nodded.

Riker sat on the other side of her and kissed her temple.

"Babe, I love you so much. I'd never leave you, I'd be an idiot to leave my precious diamond."

All the girls-me included- awed at them.

I heard Ross chuckle from behind me and kiss my shoulder.

"I can be more romantic baby girl."

I giggle and turn around, kissing him and playing with his hair.

"You're cute enough babe, my handsome Romeo." I tap his nose.

Ross pouted and pulled me closer.

"I may be handsome but I'm for sure a sexy Romeo."

I roll my eyes and giggle, hugging his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Yes Rossy you are." I smile and play with his hair.

"Hey, where are we going to stay?" Ross looked at me.

I shrug "Did you get a hotel room?"

"No we came here as soon as we got off the plane, thanks to Ross for not being smart and getting a place to stay first." Riker chuckled.

I giggle and look at Ross.

"I uh- wanted to see you as soon as I could." He blushed.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "I'm right here and not leaving for four years, you had time to book a hotel room."

He smiled cheekily and shrugged, pulling me closer. "I know, but I just couldn't wait any longer, I had to see my Juliet."

I blush and lean my head on his shoulder, drifting asleep slowly as he played with my hair.