Unedited

•Jasmine•

I woke up to arms wrapped around me and a hand drawing comfortable patterns on my back.

I smile slightly, my eyes still closed, and cuddle closer to Ross and peck his shoulder.

I heard a chuckle and felt his shoulders move slightly as he laughed.

"What are you giggling at Shor?" I mumble tiredly with a playful tone.

"That tickled, morning princess." He said sweetly and kissed the top of my head.

I open my eyes fully and pull back so I could see his face.

"Morning to you too Prince Charming." I giggle and kiss his cheek.

I sit up and yawn, looking at the wall clock and groaning.

5:00 am.

"Well I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon, want a waffle?" I mumble and climb down my bed and to the waffle maker/machine.

"Sure, I'll have four." Ross responded.

I nodded silently and got the ingredients.

I placed his four waffles on a plate and my two on another and sat them on my desk.

I heard Ross' feet hit the ground, signaling he was off the bed.

"What drink babe?" I look up to see the flawless blonde ruffling his hair.

He smirks when he catches my stare, causing my cheeks to heat up creating a natural blush on my face.

"Got some Starbucks, love?"

I nod and pull out two cold Starbucks glass bottles from the mini fridge.

"I like the new nickname babe." I giggle grab the syrup.

Ross smirks and pulls me on his lap once he sits down on my desk chair.

"Good, I'll be using it more often, love." I blush when Ross winks and kisses my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I leave my last class with Katie. Andi had all morning classes so she's currently somewhere around campus with Rocky.

"I'm going back to the dorm, Ross kept texting me during class so I'm going to see what's up." I chuckle.

"Ok, I'm going to the quad Sam is going to call me soon." She smiles.