Unedited

•Jasmine's POV•

I entered my dorm room after leaving my last class of the day to see the members of R5 arguing.

That's a rare thing to see.

I quietly put my bag down and take off my shoes as I listen in on their conversation.

"I can't! I barely made it through the tour without seeing her! I'm not leaving if I don't have to Riker!"

"Ross it's only a matter of time before the Dean or whoever is over this college, finds out that Jasmine is keeping people in her DORM! We can't stay here Ross! We have to go back to our house in California."

"I agree with Riker dude, we know you'll miss her but there's just not enough room for the girls and us."

"No body asked for your opinion Rocky." Ross growled and shot him a glare.

"At least his input is reasonable." I stated, cause them to look at me and Ross' eyes began to fill with tears.

"W-What are you saying?" He slowly walked closer to me and shakingly held my hand.

"I'm saying that you just can't keep staying here Ross, I wish you could but you can't." I sigh and wrap my arms around his shoulders and he leans down to hug me and shakes his head.

"I can't leave you Jas! I don't want to!" He protests as I rub his back and run my hand through his hair.

"Ross, I don't want you to leave either but you have to go back to Cali, you have a career and a home there."

"But I have you here Jasmine, that's what matters to me."

"Ross, listen to your siblings, go back home."

"No! I won't do it if it means losing you Jasmine!" He pulls back and cups my face in his hands.

"Then what are you going to do? You can't stay in here Ross-"

I was cut off my Andi bursting through the door with a grin on her face.

"What's up babe?" Rocky walks up to her and wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"You'll never guess what I convinced Dean to do."

I pull my face away from Ross and hold his hands in mine.

"What?"

"He's letting us, me and you, get an extended summer!" She squealed and flung her arms around Rocky.

"For how long?"

"It's starts today and ends mid August." She smiles.

"This means you can come with us Jasmine!" Ross perks up and pulls me closer to him.

"Yes it does." I smile and lean close to kiss him.

He smirks and returns the kiss, tilting his head and deepening the kiss.

"Okay okay, cut it out lovebirds." Rydel chuckled and plopped down on a beanbag chair.

"But where are we going to stay? My parents won't let us stay with them since I'm old enough to get my own place." I sigh and sit down as Ross pulls on his lap.

"You can stay with us baby, it's no problem." Ross suggests and leaves feather like kisses on my shoulder.

"Yeah! Just imagine the fun of us girls." Rydel smiles and glances at me and Andi."

I shrug and nod. "Ok, I'll just pack 3 bags so I'll have room for shopping."

"So you'll live with us?" Ross grins and sets his chin on my shoulder.

"For the summer yes, might I remind you that I still have to finish up the 3 years."

Ross nods and squeezes my waist. "I know baby."

"So it's settled, we'll pack now and leave tonight."

•••••••••

We were now boarding the plane and trying to keep the guys from bouncing off the walls.

Knew we shouldn't let them have Starbucks.

I sigh as Ross rapidly bounces his knee and tosses his phone between his hands.

"If you drop that damn phone, I don't want to hear your complaints." I warn and grip his knee to stop it from bouncing.

He groans and jumps up as they announce our flight.

"Let's go! I call isle seat!"

He rushes to the terminal and slaps his ticket down on the desk.

I quickly follow behind him and huff as I sit down at the seat by the window.

"You my sir, are a child trapped in a adults body." I giggle.

Ross leans his face closer to mine and smirks.

"Maybe, but it's one sexy body you an resist." He pecks my lips and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Too true Blondie, now get some sleep while I play with your precious locks of hair." I kiss his head as rub my hands through his hair.

Soon, I heard his soft breath even and he leans more on me.

Sleep tight Rossy.