Unedited

•Jasmine's POV•

I closed my laptop with a sigh and stood up stretching.

The dorm had a big girly style influence, DIY fairy lights were hung around the walls, a flower designed light hanging from the middle of the ceiling,

"Finish the essay?" I nod at Andi's question and sigh happily when I hear our Star Wars waffle maker go off. Don't judge me.

I sat back at my PB Teen Airgo Furlicous Armless Chair, under my loft bed with my waffles and a load of syrup.

Andi laughed "We're not your average college students, stereotypically we should be eating noodles and pizza.

I chuckle "Yeah and we sure aren't average, we can barely make it out of the dorm without fangirls asking about the guys."

I came here to this college last year thinking I would be here for education but all I get is interrupted by fangirls asking about R5.

Most are supportive but many aren't. I ignore the haters because at the end of the day I'll always be comforted by Ross' voice weather it be phone call or FaceTime.

"Guys the lounge area is crazy!" I look up to see our other roommate, Katie, come through the door and close it behind her.

I giggle and spin in my chair to face her.

"New upstream if R5?" Andi guesses climbs down from her loft bed and brings her emoji pillow with her.

Katie shakes her head.

"Probably a group of single jocks." I shrug and continue eating my waffle.

"Maybe, I didn't see who was in the center of people." Katie says and plops down on her snow leopard printed desk chair.

I nod and tuck my legs under me and scroll through Instagram.

Pictures of R5 at an airport.

Must've landed in LAX.

I looked at my phone screen but there was no location saying where they were.

That's strange.

I shrug and put my phone down, glancing at Andy and Kate who were bug eyed staring at Andi's computer.

"What are looking at?" I stand up and walk towards both of them.

"N-nothing!" Kate closes the top quickly.

"Yeah right, now spill." I cross my arms.

They glance at each other as if talking to each other mentally.

"Fine, but it's best if you see it yourself."

I nod slowly and put on my shoes, following them in the direction of the lounge.

"Guys, if this is about the swarm of girls in the lounge you could've- told... me..."

My voice trailed off when I saw the lounge empty, except for the tall blonde in front of me.

A smile formed on my lips as I run and attack Ross in a hug.

I heard him chuckle which put my nerves at ease. "What are you doing here?" I cry happily. (A/n: If that makes sense)

"I came to see you of course! I had tickets booked weeks before tour even ended."

I giggle and hug him tightly, he lifted me off my feet and spun me around.

"Gosh I missed you so much Jas, I know we talk all the time over the phone or on FaceTime, but it's not like seeing you in person." He rested his forehead against mine.

Ross had kept his promise, texting and calling every minute he was free. I kept mine, focusing on college. As hard as it was. I did and now he's here, in front of me and me in his arms.

I finally felt completely happy again with him here.