(Insert Number Here) of Ways to Annoy/Anger/Freak out People

ANYTHING SAID HERE ABOUT ACCENTS OR OTHER NATIONALITIES IS NOT INTENDE TO BE RACIST! I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED. POINT OUT ANY OFFENDING JOKE AND I'LL TRY AND CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT SOUND LESS RACIST.

1. Stare. Just stare. Guaranteed to annoy. I do it all the time.

2. Make some sort of loud noise whenever they try to speak.

3. Run around chanting "I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! I DO! I DO!" it seriously annoyed my mother

4. Whenever somone says something, laugh hysterically. Then stop and ask "What's so funny?" and repeat.

5. Sing Justin Biebers "Baby". That annoys me to no end. Even the chorus will do. Its the best/worst part.

6. Stare at someone for a long time, then yell out "DANCE!" then start singing 'Boogie Wonderland', complete with dance moves.

7. Poke someone repeatedly. When they tell you to stop, stop, then start again. When they finally start yelling at you, say "You never said stop for how long" innocently.

8. Blow in someones face, then walk away. Then come back and blow in their ear. Keep alternating between their ear and face, at random intervals.

9. Scream "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!" and start dancing randomly while humming the song. Stop after a few minutes when no one else is dancing. Wait awhile before repeating.

10. Jab your fingers painfully into someones side then run away. Come back after awhile and repeat.

11. Sing a nursery rhyme repeatedly.

12. Sing the Barney theme song until it gets stuck in their heads. Or sing Barneys "I love you" song.

13. Call people every few minutes, say hi, then hang up.

14. Get a really loud whistle, blow it really loudly in a quiet place, preferably a Library.

15. Sit next to a business man/woman and eat a giant sub, randomly chucking rubbish on them, or accidently spilling food on them.

16. Get a little kid (7 or under), find a crowded place (e.g. Train station) and tell them to start screaming. When people ask whats wrong, the kid says "My (brother/sister etc.) does it all the time". Then walk in and start screaming.

17. Find an elderly person wandering the streets. Pat their head and ask "Does the Nursing Home know you've escaped?"

18. Find a man with a snowy beard. Ask him "Does Mrs. Claus know you've left the North Pole?"

19. When he walks away angrily yell out - "Remember to get me a (insert thing here)"

20. Find a busker and start singing randomly next to them.

21. Find a busker, throw a loaf of bread at their at head and yell "I'LL GIVE YOU SOME BUTTER AS WELL IF YOU'LL JUST SHUT UP!"

22. Pull out your phone, pretend to type numbers in, then start talking in an obnoxiously loud voice, using either a: British, Scottish, Irish, New York, Jersey, "Girly annoying cheerleader voice" (throw in as many 'likes' as you want), or Caveman accent.

23. Do the same thing except speak in another language (if possible), and when someone tells you to shut up, yell out "ME NOO SPEEEK INNGLESSSSHHH"

24. Go to a payphone, call your friend and pretend to be a telemarketer. Preferably in an Indian accent.

"Hello sir. Can I in-ter-est you in our new Savers Advantage Deal, and get 50% discount if you text us your details now?" If they hang up, call again and say you had a bad connection and say the same thing.

If they keep hanging up, keep calling, pretending to get progessively angrier.

(Make sure you have a large amount of change available)

THIS IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW

25. Use the words/acronyms "like", "OMG", "LOL", wherever possible during a conversation with someone.

26. Tell really stupid jokes.

27. Start telling a really cool story, then stop randomly at a really good part. Then when they ask you to continue, suddenly "forget" what you're talking about.

28. Sing REALLY badly.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

29. Stalk someone - it has a double effect. The person your stalking will get pissed/freaked out. If your friends dont know why your stalking the person, they may get pissed having to deal with you/freaked out themselves

30. Ask your (friend/spouse/parent etc.) to buy you something. If they say no, or are reluctant, get on your knees and start begging, making a loud scene - make sure you are somewhere public.

31. Flirt with a random (girl/boy) preferably with a girl/boyfriend nearby.

ADIOS FOR NOW