Big Brother Loves You

Sorry for not updating for a long time I was busy with school work and stuff and I apologize. Please don't start the video yet. Well any way on to the story!
Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairytail I only own the plot.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Natsu' P.O.V

"Um...guy's whats wrong?" They all suddenly turned to me so fast i thought their would fall off. Thats when wendy ran up to me," Are you ok? Do you remember me, do you remember them? Hows your head?What was the last thing you remember? How many fingers am  I holding up? What color is my hair? Do you know what I am saying? Who raised you? What type of magic do you use? What is fir-" At that point I cut her off because that was just to many questions, I mean serouisly! THats when I spoke up, "I fell fine,I remember you Wendy and the rest. My head is fine, uh me using my attack on that demon and...uh I don't remember your next question. Blue. Yes I understand. Igneel,I am a fire dragon slayer. And I don't know what else you said." After I finished I decided to look around the room to see where I was. After taking in my surroundings I noticed I was in the guilds infirmary ad that the rest of my team was here.

                Wendy then walks towards me and smiles and apologizes for all those questions she had asked earlier. I just waved it saying it was fine. Lucy then walks over to me and then smiles and asks Wendy if I can leave, which was wierd I mean I am right here I don't see why I can't leave there is nothing wrong ...I think. While they were talking I noticed Erza leaving Gray following soon after, wierd. Wow I am saying alot of things are wierd most likely the author's fault you know from sleep depravation and what-not. " Um Wendy can I leave is that ok?" I spoke up trying to get out of this bed since my legs are killing me! She looks over at me with a slight smile" Yeah you can leave just come to me if anything happens ok?" I gave her a reasuring smile " Yeah no problem" I then jumped out the bed waved Wendy and Lucy goodbye and left. While walking down I ran in to Happy who a had big smile on his face. " Natsu, "Guess what, Carla said she and me can go on a mission with Wendy and that means we are going to be together for a week so can I go. PLEASSSSSSSSSSE~~!" Knowing how much he wants to go I let him and told him I would be at the house.

Time Skip

When I got to the house I shared with Happy the first thing I saw was a surprisingly clean living room. I was shocked I mean I don't remember cleaning before I left for the job. As I was walking around to go to my room l suddenly got really tired. I could barely Keep my eyes open, after a few minutes of me trying to fight off the feeling it got the better of me and I fell asleep right where I was standing, a few feet from my door.

Natsu's Dream

" Nii-san! Nii-san! Look at me, look!" A younger Natsu exclaims while climbing on top of a tall yet beautiful tree.

" Hey Be careful okay!" A boy slightly older then Natsu by maybe 12

" Hey Be careful okay!" A boy slightly older then Natsu by maybe 12. He had black hair and black eyes that were filled with concern for the younger of the two. The two boys were in a secret part of the forest that only the two knew about. The trees were all mystical looking. They also had a calming feeling that makes you just forget about all the worries of the world.

" Nii-san I think we should use this twee it's wight in the mwiddle of the fowest and big and pwetty and...um...what was that pliword...uh...su-supp-suppowtive! So what you tink?" Natsu asked tilting his head slightly to the side making him look just adorable.

" Yes Natsu I think this is a perfect place for us to use." The oldest replied while looking up, " Natsu I  think we should sleep now it is getting dark." Natsu looked at his brother before carefully climbing down the tree. The two brothers rested in an area that had a hole that was roofed by the tree roots.

" Nii-san can you please sing our song with mwe pwease," The black haired boy just nods before laying his brother down gently.

(Start song now)
How can I repay you brother of mine?

How can I expect you to forgive?

Clinging to the past, I shed your blood.

And shattered your chance to live.

Though I knew the laws, I paid no heed

How can I return your wasted breath?

What I did not know has cost you dear,

For there is no cure for death.

Beautiful Mother, soft and sweet

Once you were gone we were not complete

Back through the years we reached for you

Alas twas not meant to be

And how can I make amends

For all that I took from you?

I led you with hopeless dreams

My brother, I was a fool...

(Natsu)

Don't cry for the past now, brother mine

Neither you nor I are free from blame

Nothing can erase the things we did

For the path we took was the same

Beautiful Mother, soft and sweet

Once you were gone we were not complete

Back through the years we reached for you

Alas twas not meant to be

My dreams made me blind and mute

I longed to return to that time

I followed without a word

My brother, the fault is mine

(Zeref)

So, where do we go from here?

And how to forget and forgive?

What's gone is forever lost

Now, all we can do is live...

"Night, Nii-san"

"Night, Natsu your Big Brother Loves You."

(A/N: Well sorry for not updating more often I have been busy. So I sincerly apologize.)

~ Fusion