Prologue (part 3)

So sorry about the late update. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY OWN CHARACTER, AISHITERU. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO MASASHI KISHIMITO!!!! enjoy the chapter!!
========================
RECAP:I heard a knock at the door. I wondered who it was. I said,"Come in." In walks the Kazekage, with Toshiro in tow. I wonder what they want.
ONTO THE STORY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kazekage sat down next to my bed. He smiled at me and said," How are you feeling?"
I nodded my head and whispered,"Good." He nodded.
"I have a visitor here to see you from the Leaf village."
At this, I visibly froze. The Kazekage noticed, and asked in a concerned voice," Are you alright?"
"Is my visitor a lady?"
"Yes, but i don't see why that is important."
I curled up into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest, as I cried in fear. Gaara tightened his arms around me. Both him and the Kazekage looked at me questioningly. Then, the Kazekage asked me what was wrong.
I said in a hushed voice,"The visitor is probably my aunt." I shook in fear. Toshiro looked angry.
"You mean the one who abused you," Gaara asked, venom dripping from his voice. I nodded and cowered in fear. Gaara seen this and relaxed a bit. I relaxed as well.
Toshiro then said,"I have an idea." We all looked at him curiously.

Then he happily said." Remember those secret cameras we have?"
The Kazekage nodded.
"Well what if we use them to our advantage?"
The Kazekage stroked his chin thoughtfully. He then spoke up.
"Well i guess it couldn't hurt. We will try it and see if we get any evidence. Is that ok with you, Aishiteru?"
I nodded happily. Gaara left as well as everyone else. Little did I know that this was the last time I would see any of them.