Chapter 9

• Dedicated to quin (my brother)

Gaara's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Ai.

"Baby. I need you to teleport to the Hokage tower. You'll be safe there. Inform the hokage of what is happening. I'll be there as soon as i can. I promise."

Ai nods and teleports away.

Ai's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I run to Old Man Hokage's office. I throw open the door and fall to my knees as my chest starts hurting.

"H-help....p-please...." is all i manage to get out before everything goes black.

I kept hearing an annoying beeping sound. I slowly opened my eyes and whimpered at the pain in my chest.

"Ai. calm down. your safe now."

I look to the side of my bed to see the Hokage sitting in a chair, reading a book.

"G-Gaara......"

The Hokage sits up and looks at me.

"What about him?"

"Where....."

I gasp for air as the pain increases.

"I need a nurse now!"

Four nurses come running into the room. One is carrying a needle with a pink liquid in it. I instantly start freaking out causing the pain to get worse. Three of the nurses hold me down as the fourth sticks the needle in me and injects the liquid. I slowly start to feel sleepy as I stop struggling and I close my eyes.

Gaara's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and noticed I was chained to a wall. I looked around and saw a small window on the other side of the room. A door opened, and in walked the leader of the Akatsuki, Pein. I glared at him.

"WHERE AM I?!"

"You are in our secret base."

"What do you want with me and why am I here?"

"It's not you we want. As for why you are here, well you are merley bait."

"Why do you want Ai?"

"The reason is simple. She has a power lying dormant inside her. I wish to use that power to my advantage."

"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD!"

He just smiled and walked out. I then took the time to look around and noticed that I was surrounded by rock. I chuckled. Rock is just bigger pieces of sand. I focused my chakra into a patch of rock and made a small bird. I made the bird go out the window towards the Leaf Village and Ai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry its so short. im trying to make them long i promise. please bare with me. until next time.