"Pez, It's not what it looks like. Please-" Zayn murmurs quietly, although I think he knows it's no use.

"Don't Zayn, just dont. We're through." Perrie hisses out mascara running down her face.

*End of flashback*

*Ring* *Ring*

The ringing snapped me from my thoughts, raising an eyebrow as I pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I answer quickly, turning the telly on mute. Listening as a man speaks in a rushed tone.

"Hello ma'am. This is Dr. Jones is this Jesy Nelson?" The apparent doctor said and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes, can I help you?" I bite down on my lip a bit nervously.

"I'm sorry to say your friend Perrie Edwards is in the hospital."

*Leigh-Anne's POV*

I walked into the plain white hospital as quickly as I could in heels. Its so bland here, there are no paintings or any color on the walls. No kids, hardly any people, just the entire hospital is depressed.

"Excuse me? Where's Perrie Edwards room?" I ask the nurse, rubbing my eyes with tissues. The woman with her hair tied up in a pony tail looks up from her paperwork and lets out a soft sigh. I probably look like a mess at the moment, although, I don't give a shit right now. Jesy didn't say much when she called me but what she did scared the hell out of me.

*Flashback*

"This is my oath to you..." Picking up my cheetah colored phone off the mantel as soon as I hear Jesy's ringtone. I haven't heard from my girls ever since the drama on tour happened. I miss them all.

"Hey Jes-" I say happily until Jesy cuts me off. I frown slightly, that's unlike her.

"Leigh. Its Perrie. Come to the hospital." Jesy fumbles out like she can barely make out words without bursting into tears. Putting the phone to my ear I grab my keys and my purse from the table. Something must be really wrong.

"I'm on my way." Hitting the end button on my phone, I throw it into my purse and I rush out the door.

*End of flashback*

"Are you another fan?" The nurse sighs and murmurs, she's probably had a lot to deal with fans today. I shake my head slowly, before one of the security guards giving a nod saying that I'm okay to go in.

"Room 435 love, she's not awake though yet. " The nurse says gently. She must have to deal with hysterical people a lot. I give a sad smile, walking numbly through the halls until I find Room 435.

"Jesy? Perrie?" I ask in a hushed whisper, biting my lip as I walk into the room.

"Over here Leigh." Jesy's voice calls. I slowly walk over to a hospital bed where I see Jesy. Her face is soaked with tears and her once beautiful red hair is now a crimson mess.

Looking over to Perrie, the sight just breaks my heart, she's got bandages her right wrist and her other hand, the grey nightgown covers her small frail body.

Oh my god. How did she go from bright and bubbly Perrie to this?

Her skin that was once beautifully tsn is now a pale white. She looks like a ghost.

Her, weight she's slowly fading away.

She looks like she has lost about 20 pounds in the past couple months! How is that even possible?

"Jesy? Did she cut herself?" My voice cracks and tears spill over. Sitting on the end on the couch, slowly and quietly, careful not to wake the near lifeless Perrie. Jesy slowly nods and sniffles.

"The doctor said she has been for months now. Two hundred and seventy eight cuts in a few months." My mouth drops open. Jesy's eyes fill with tears again and more fall as mine do the same. This can't just be from Zayn and her breaking up.

'Two hundred and seventy-eight.

Two hundred and seventy-eight.

"Two hundred and seventy-eight times I wasn't there for her." I thought to myself.

"How long will she be out?" I let out a choked sob and gently hold Perrie's pale hand.

"They don't know. They gave her a sedative because, she had a panic attack."

"Leigh? Where are you going?" Jesy asks looking at me as I stand and walk towards the door.

"I'm going to kick some ass." I mutter under my breath, although as I am about to walk out Jesy grabs my wrist pulling me back.

"Not without me you aren't." Jesy states firmly, I glance back at Perrie and her small limp body.

 "Jes,  please. Perrie needs you." Jesy sighs and bites her lip. She runs a hand quickly through her messy hair. Looking over at Perrie one more time and nods.

"Fine, though there are two conditions." I raise an eyebrow skeptically as if I would change my mind over any conditions.

"Anything." I say anxiously. My hands are shaking. I'm ready to kill. My sister is in the freaking hospital because, of them. Those two. It may not be entirely on them, but at least a good percentage is.

"Don't get arrested and find out who called the ambulance." I frown slightly, although nodding then walk out of the bland hospital room. Quickly finding my way outside the cold breeze hit my face. I get into my black Ford Mustang I hit the gas driving as fast as I possibly can without getting arrested.

 I get into my black Ford Mustang I hit the gas driving as fast as I possibly can without getting arrested