-11-

"Mr. Min, I think that's enough"
That was the twelfth chocolate bar he'd given Tae.

"Do you want to get fired Namjoon?"

"N-No, sir"

"Then shut up."

He was just conforting him. Which was unexpected, but at least Taehyung isn't crying anymore. He does look a bit sickly though.

So maybe he was crying for an hour, but he's good now, and it's closing time.

We've even packed up all the chairs, as  there're only sad, drunk people, telling us about their midlife crisis. Who we've tried to kick out.

I guess he's had enough, because Taehyung put down the chocolate and ran to the toilet.

Twelve is an extreme number, but Mr. Min was trying to make him feel better.

He said chocolate always worked on Jimin, whoever that was.

"Sooo you're not going to fire us?"

The boss turned and looked me dead in eye.

"Everyone makes mistakes, Taehyung just makes a lot all at once. He's still doing his job, just dangerously."

Maybe he's a bit too nice.

"Is that a no, then?"

Taehyung walked back into the room, but then bolted directly out again, his face pale and alarmed.

Mr. Min sighed, clearing up the chocolate wrappers.

"No, you are not fired, and maybe twelve was too much, but at least Tae is feeling better... emotionally."

"Yeah... emotionally."

"Don't get cocky with me, or I WILL fire you Namjoon."

"Sorry boss, I'll go clean the bathrooms."

Walking to the far end of the hall, I bump into Tae.

He throws me his signature smile, and trots happily back to the enployee lounge.

With a huff, I pick up my mop, and open the bathroom door.