-10-

"Tae, watch out!"

This is the fifth time tonight I've told him that, and we've only been here for 10 minutes.

Cleaning up spilled alchohol is clearly not what Taehyung is good at.

We got the job, at the club. The boss, Min Yoongi, looked scary, but he was actually really nice.

He gave me coupons for a local chicken bar.

A loud crash from the opposite side if the room, signals the end of my ( and Tae's) shift.

It was better when he was cleaning the bathrooms, because there were less things to break.

Even so, he knocked all the soap dispensers off the wall. And I thought I was the god of destruction.

Dragging him to the employee room, I could hear shouts of annoyance behind us, probably upset customers.

Making it safely through the door, I sat Taehyung down and handed him a glass of water.

"Taehyung, I understand you're not used to this, but please try to be more careful."

He looked up at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, hyung *hic* I ju-just don't know how everything works.Please don't be mad at me."

Tears started streaming down his face, like waterfalls in summer rain.

"Oh no, Tae I'm not mad at you. Stop crying, it's not your fault."

As I was about to grab him a tissue, an angry looking Yoongi came though the door.

"Mr. Min, sir, please don't be upset at Tae. He can't help it."

Ignoring me, he pushed past and walked straight up to Taehyung.

And hugged him.