One word

The audience cheered as the 4 year old little angel flashed a confident smile and waved. Millie Bobby Brown was indeed a very talented child in the fields of theater. This play, entitled "Christmas in New York", was one of their annual school plays every holiday season. This was Millie's first time to cast as lead, and she was very much proud and excited.

A usual parent of a child with this kind of skill and talent would be expected to film the whole thing, but sadly her parents, Kelly and Robert Brown, were both too occupied to pay attention to the play. Kelly even missed the climax as she had to head for the exit for a sudden business meeting and Robert was busy texting one of his agents. 

The curtains closed and majority of the audience stood to give a round of applause as the cast lined up. Millie was still dressed in red and white Christmas outfit that portrayed the role of Sophia. The young girl's eyes searched the audience for her parents but sadly she just saw her father who was left and visibly seated with his fingers punching in his Blackberry. Her mom was no where to be found.

Millie's smile vanished and a heavy feeling of sadness swept through her. She had always been praised for her talent and skill from everyone, but not from her parents. Never had she been mainly acknowledged by her parents, and as a 4 year old, she just could not accept it.

Her eyes started to tear up and her chest began to tighten. The air around seemed to suddenly begin to kill her lungs, as her heart broke inside into shreds.

The audience gasped as a ton of "What's wrong?" whispers went through the people. Millie ran from thr stage and in her Christmas outfit she ran into the backstage. Her dad raised his head for the first time in merely half an hour.

It had always been this kind of family culture.

;

"Baby, are you there?" the woman at the door knocked playfully as she bobbed her loose bun. A small giggle was heard through the wooden door.

"Im here, Mommy!" squeaked the beautiful young boy of 4 years old. He opened the door and wrapped his mom in an embrace. "Hi, Mommy!"

"Hello, Finn, baby."

The shabby cottage lost its shabbiness when the room was illuminated with love. Finn and his parents had the most amazing relationship as a parent and a child; for this kind of family status in life.

"Where is Daddy, Mommy?" asked the little child. Joann, his mother, smiled at him as she ruffled his hair. "He will be coming soon, honey. Its still early."

Finn pouted his lips as he ran towards the kitchen. His father always loved to prepare fresh orange juice for him, as this was his favorite, and luckily he remembered to store for his little ball of sunshine.

He poured in two glasses filled with OJ and handed one to his mommy as he drank his. Joann smiled at her beautiful son. He was a very deserving and kind person for the biggest amount of love in the world. Joann never had much trouble with Finn, of course, the usual kid naughtiness, but that was minor. He didn't answer back, he worked hard for the stuff he wanted, and he made sure that everyone was okay.

;

There is just a one word difference between Millie and Finn-- the sense of love. Millie has always wanted to gain the love and attention from her parents but never had they even cared. No matter how much she worked for theater, and how much she gained the attention and adoration from others, she couldn't get why her own parents couldnt.

Finn has always been wrapped in an embrace of happiness and love, he has always seen the brighter side of the day. He has always been sensitive if everyone felt love that he could moreover add onto.

Love was the difference between these two opposite worlds.

its short, im sorry!! im going to lengthen the second one promise. anyways hope you like it lol im so lame -delia ((unedited))