"Thanks." he says and pecks my lips.

"Welcome." I say smiling and cup his cheek, stroking it with my thumb.

He carries me inside and carefully lays me down on the bed. He wants to leave and go into the bathroom but I pull at the blanket I'm still holding and make him fall on top of me on the bed. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Lou." he chuckles, shaking his head bit.

I lick his nose and he wiggles it, causing me to laugh a bit. I peck it and he rubs his nose against mine in an eskimo kiss. He rests his forehead against mine, our lashes brushing over each other's when we blink. I close the gap and kiss him sweetly. I trail my hands up his sides and start tickling him. He bursts out laughing, screaming and trying to stop me, but I quickly sit down on top of him so he can't move.

"L-Lou! Oh m-my god! Pl-e-ease! I'm-m dy-ying!" he shouts, finally grabbing my hands, stopping me.

I look at him pouting and he takes a deep breath.

"I hate you." he says smiling and pecks my lips.

He pushs me off him and goes into the bathroom. I stay on the bed, waiting for him to come back but after 15 minutes I get bored so I knock on the door.

"Need help in there Haz?" I ask smiking, knocking on the door with my knuckle.

"No, why?" he asks.

"You're in there quiet long now." I say.

"Want to join me?" he asks and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Naah." I say and he laughs.

"Ok." he says.

"When are you ready? I'm starving!" I say.

"Two minutes." he says.

I pick an outfit, black skinny jeans and a grey shirt with a black leather pocket on the left side of the chest and put it on. I also put on a light grey beanie and my engagement ring. I would never leave the house without it. I just take it off when I'm showering or something because I'm afraid I'll loose it.

"Finished." Harry says as he comes out of the bathroom with his haired styled into a messy quiff.

"Ok." I say smiling and he puts on some clothes.

"Let's go." I say smiling and take the keys.

We go outside and walk around until we find a nice little bakery. We go inside and buy two croissants and two coffees. We go back outside and make our way to the Eiffel Tower, while eating and drinking. Until we're there we're finished and I take Harry's hand in mine. A few minutes later we're there and I look up at to the top of it.

"It's beautiful." I say and Harry nods.

"You know what we gotta do, right? It's Paris, the city of love and we're at the Eiffel Tower." Harry says, taking both of my hands in his and pulling me with him, closer to the tower.

He takes out his phone and puts his other hand on my cheek. We lean in and kiss each other's lips softly. Harry takes a picture and we look at it.

"Aww, it's perfect." I say and he nods, pecking my forehead.

"Let's go up there." I say and take his hand, pulling him with me.

We go up and I put my hands on the railing of the Eiffel tower, looking over the roofs of Paris, feeling the soft wind in my hair. Harry puts his arms around me from behind and puts his hands on my belly, causing me to smile and lean my head back against his shoulder. I move my hand up to his neck and rest it on the back of it. I close my eyes and press a kiss to his jawline. He smiles and pulls me closer into his chest. I rest my other hand on his arms and stroke them softly with my thumb, feeling his soft skin.