3

Study time was an hour and a half. I did no studying what so ever. I just cried. Finally it was a fighting class that I could go to. Okay not a class I was actually able to train. I went down to the training room I always used. I started punching the punching bag harder and harder.

"Lydia" 

 I turned around and saw Mia. Mia had been my friend but I hadn't talked to her since I was soon as dead. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"How our you" she asked me

"I'm okay" I said

 Mia hugged me. "It's good to see you must have been a sucky time stuck at Hydra torture isn't fun"

"Um where's Kasey" I said

  To be honest I was glad Mia was there and not Kasey

"Oh um don't know don't worry she doesn't hate you"

"Kasey doesn't" I said feeling very surprised, Kasey was a girl know everyone and had always been pretty popular. She was the kind of girl who hated me but in the same time she was the type of the girl who was like my friends okay the most normal of the sort of people I was normally friends with.

"Where is she" I asked

"Oh" said Mia and I noticed the hurt on her face "I don't know maybe with someone else we haven't really been talking that much she's been hanging out with Paige"

"Who the hell is Paige" I asked

"Oh um"

 Before Mia could speak her phone went off.

"I have to go want to get a coffee and talk at some point"

"How about training" I asked

"Oh sure" said Mia smiling at me "See you"

 I started training again but this time I was thinking about Olivia. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against gay people. God now I really sound like I hate gay people. I was just surprised. The other huge thing was I just felt surprised I didn't realize Olivia and Jess liked each other I mean it was so clear. I saw Jess and Olivia giggling and blushing and acting in a more than friends way.

 I practised my punch's kick and moves. I couldn't stop thinking about Olivia. I wanted to help her. Help her to be able to come out and listen to her talk. I wanted Olivia to be happy with Jess. It was also a way to make us be friends again so she would see how sorry I was. 

 It wasn't till a group of people came down to the training room I decided to go and find Olivia. I checked my room. Olivia wasn't there. I went to look at Jess's room. I was vaguely sure I know where Jess was. The third room I checked was one Jess was there. Her and Olivia were kissing the moment they heard me open the door they shot back.

"What the fuck" Olivia yelled "What our you doing here Lydia"

Jess looked terrified. Olivia looked angry

"Get out of here you fucking tell anyone and our fucking kill you" she screamed, Olivia may of sounded angry but I could here the terror in her voice and see it in face

 I know talking to Olivia was useless I left Jess's room and after that I heard both of them in tears. I wanted to tell her that I would never ever out Olivia or Jess. I thought I could have a happy life but nothing in my life ever stays good.

Okay maybe Em would actually  talk to me. I mean Emma was one the nicest people I know and was the last person I thought would hate me. Well okay she hardly didn't seem to like me but it might just of been because of Olivia. It had to be I couldn't face my life without the two of them.

  It took me at least ten minuets before I found Emma. She was chatting to a group of people.

"Em" I yelled

"Oh hi" said Emma, I hated the way she said hi it was like she was saying hi to a stranger

"Can I talk to you" I asked her

"Um sure" said Emma not looking like she wanted to say yes

 Emma didn't move.

"Alone" I added

"Oh sorry Lydia I'm kind of busy talk to you later" she asked me

"Oh" I said and I know I must sound hurt

"Can I hang out with you" I asked

 I could see in Emma's face she didn't want to hang out with me "I suppose so" Emma muttered

  Emma began talking to group of people she was with. I didn't know one of them. I guess the were know friends of Emma's. She was hanging out with a guy to I couldn't help but notice he was good looking.

 I stood with them while they talked. I felt like a total outcast. I didn't get what they were talking about. The group kept mentioning things I didn't know about. Emma seemed happy with them like they were her best friends.

"Forgot you where friends with Lydia Em's" said one of the girls Emma was

 Em's I thought. Who called Emma Em's. I mean Olivia alled it her jokily and Emma punched her.

"Emma can we go somewhere alone" I asked her

"Em's want to go somewhere else " said the girl

"Oh sure" said Emma "Talk later Lydia

She walked off and started talking to a guy. I wondered if she liked me. I wish that was the case because then she  wouldn't of ignored me because she hated me.

 Watching Emma walk away from me reminded me of the first date with Riley. Me and Olivia had gone round Emma's trying to find her the perfect outfit. It had taken a lot time to pick the perfect one. It was one of the times where we were happy and didn't seem to think about A. I have no idea what our be able to do without Emma and Olivia. 

 I went off to my room and my phone bleeped with a message.

DO AS I SAY OR THIS PIC GOOES PUBLIC WONDER WHOES GOING TO GET THE BLAME A XXX

 I wish I could say that if A sent that picture out to everyone Olivia wouldn't think it was me. Right now I suppose she would think it really was. A okay Paige know how to make it look like one thing when it really wasn't. She already wasn't my friend and if she was outed as gay and people thought it was me there was no way she would ever be my friend again.

 I sent Paige like the person sending me a message was anybody else  a message saying. what do you want.

 The message came back seconds later..

CUT YOURSELF YOU DID IT ONCE A

 I only ever cut myself once. It wasn't Cece my friend disappeared out my life. I went to a training room and grabbed a small knife. I pulled out my knife and ran it across my arm. I held my other over the cut and walked to a bathroom were there was actually a bandage in the bathroom.  I grabbed the bandage and wrapped it round my arm. My phone bleeped with another message

GOOD GIRL WHAT'S BIG SIS GONNA SAY

 A had also sent me a photo with the knife on my wrist. I was only going to be able to go on missions in a few weeks  if they thought I wanted to kill my self I would never hear the end of it. Cassie would have blamed herself. She had attempted suside.

our do anything I typed into my phone and sent it to A slash Paige.

 The message I got back was

GO AND SEE NOAH HOUNEY A

 I didn't see why I had to go and see Noah. I wanted to see Noah more than anything but he must think that I had hurt him. Look's like I'm paying him a visit though