Chapter#3: (sigh) Happy.

Hey, The last chapter was not as good as I planned, but it was late, And I really wanted to get it done before bed. So, pardon me if you knew I could do better. I promise I'll try harder this time.

Thank you.

F.Y.I: OH! By the way I can never share my real name. or anything about me you would not take me seriously if you knew who I was.

Start:

"Happy how much did you see?" Lucy sighed.

"Enough to know you loooove each other!"

"Oh no!"They shook their heads, and started murmuring.

"Your lucky I don't turn u into a pile of ashes right now!"Natsu warned.

"Doesn't change the fact the u Loooove her...!" He taunted.

"Just shut up and fish happy!"They both yelled instinctively.

"Aye!"

"This stays between us cat!" Lucy called out. 

"Clear!"He replied. He came back. "You love her!" He said quickly in natsu's face. "What?!" The dragon slayer shouted in disgust. "Geez that happy butts in at the most inappropriate times." Lucy shook her head.               "Aye! This is what I live for!" He yelled.  "BYE, Happy." They still heard his little laugh."hehehe" Untill, It eventually it turned into a mumble as happy go farther and farther from the path. "Come back safe!" Nastu damanded, but Happy already was very far from them.

Author:😃😃"yay!" They heard another person squeal in glee.

"You!" Nastu shouted at ME. Oh, heavens what have I done.

"Big fan, big fan! Just calm down..."

"Shut up! You can't tell what I'm thinking can you?!"

Author::" Actually..,"

"Save it."

"Okay..." I said nearly scared to death, all scrunched up in my own arms.

Natsu accidentally cornered Lucy, and she was left in a iffy situation.

"I thought you said you used to have feeling for me..." "Why did you,... " Lucy had no choice.she kissed him just to shut him up!

Me:(squeals)

"Does that finally answer your question?" She taunted."look. It's late and I'm tired. Wanna go for a walk.

"But,..." He started but then gave up. "I don't see why not." He sighed frustrated. Surprisingly, it was a beautiful scenery.(especially, since it's nighttime now.) "so Luce,...What's REALLY goin' on?!" He tried to stay calm.

"Well natsu, your not exactly what every girl wants, but I've seen what you can do,not just in magic Even, and any girl would be lucky to have you,...I get caught up in the moment, I see your face, and it clicks a switch inside of me." They were both blushing wildly. 

"Really?"

" yeah. I did it just to shut you up last time."

"Luce, can I just say,your the reason I came back. I wanted to see if I...uum...got fond of you."

"Really!? And your results?" The blonde halted.

"Your the only person I,...have,...I actually think your the only thing that's important to me."

"Wow,what about the guild?"

"The only person i feel like family with."Something inside Lucy melted. That was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to her. They continued walking. " that's really flattering nastu." He blushed.  "But,... "  He said, his eyes dark. " I think I love you." He hid his face In his scarf as Lucy's eyes widened.  

" I love you." She finally had the courage to say. " Well I know that I definitely love you. Your smile, your laugh,your hair , your Heart of gold,... Your nature,... Your jokes. Everything." Nasty blinked. He couldn't believe it.  

"I'm sorry Luce, but I'll have to think about it."he said awkwardly. Lucy started running into the forest. " let's just go back." She called out. She struggled to hold back her tears. " I'm not talking till you give me an answer."

"

"NiCE JOB NATSU?" A familiar female voice called out.

WHY DId nastu say no? Find out in the next chapter. Coming...Wednesday.