"Sure you do." I muttered softly.

"How are things going between you two?"

"Good. Really good actually." I said grinning. "How about you and Luke? You guys seem really close for only being other for a few months."

"I like him a lot. He is a lot sweeter than you would think."

"He's my brother I think I know what you mean." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"So I take it you are over Ethan them." In all honesty I haven't thought about Ethan since I met Gage. He made me forget about him completely. I'm sure if that is a good or bad thing, more of a good thing I think. My crush for Ethan is nothing like what I feel for Gage right now. Yes I love Ethan and I think I always will just because he has been a major person in my life since I was little.

"I think I am." I wasn't all that sad about it either.

"Good. Gage is good for you. I like him." I pulled her into a side hug. I was glad my best friend liked him because her opinion did matter.

For the next little bit we eat all of our snacks while watching the Halloween Movie marathon on ABC Family. Right now it was Hocus Pocus but coming up with Twitches which Macey and I were very excited for. When we were younger we would pretend to be sister witches. Drove our parents nuts but it was fun.

The movie was about to end and we were going to get up to take our masks off when a loud knock came on the door. Both of us jumped and grabbed onto each other. We weren't expecting anyone. The two of us sent each other looks before we stood up. I grabbed the big bottle of Sprite as my weapon and Mace grabbed the remote. I snorted at our weapons of choice but the knock came again made me stop.

Clenching onto Macey's arm and her to me, we slowly made our way to the door. Silently counting to three we grabbed the handle and swung the door open, banishing our so called weapons. I threw my half full bottle at the figure in front of us while Mace used the remote as sword.

"Fuck!"

"OW!"

"Stop it!" Came to loud manly yells. Mace and I stopped finally seeing that there were two people in font of us and they were very familiar.

"Luke!"

"Gage!" We yelled at the same time.

"What are you guys doing here?" Macey practically yelled at them. They were each holding onto some part of their bodies that we had hit.

"We came by to make sure you guys were okay. Terrible idea." Luke groaned. "You got my face Macey!" Seeing as he was hurt, Mace dropped the remote and gently grabbed his arm to pull him inside, checking his face.

I looked at Gage who was holding onto his family jewels. This time I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his red face. Apparently my aim isn't that great...or is it?

"Y-you okay?" I asked between giggles.

"No. That fucking hurt." He wheezed still clenching himself. I sobered up a little enough to grab his arm and help him inside. Shutting the door behind me I lead him to the couch where he collapsed. On the other end Macey was looking over Luke's face that now had a bright red bump on his cheek. I think it is safe to say us girls would be fine depending ourselves.

"Terrible idea Luke." Gage said slowly getting his voice back.

"How was I suppose to know they would go all ninja on our asses." Luke defended himself. "And look like weird mummies."

"Mummies?" I echoed not sure what he was talking about.

"You have something weird on your face." Gage pointed out. I had completely forgotten about our masks and I bet we did look pretty funny with them on.