4 Photos

I jumped in the lake after Harry and groan. "Ugh, I hate you Harry Styles." I pout and cross my arms over my chest. He smiles but it soon faulters as he takes a few glances at my now accentuated breasts. He coughs, thinking I didn't notice but oh, I did.

I splash him with water to relieve myself from his gaze. He laughs, shakes his hair like a dog, and splashes me back. It ends up in an all-out splash war for a few minutes before we get out of the water to tan.

"Harry, would you mind putting some sunscreen on my back?" I hold out the sunscreen. He hesitates for a moment but nods his head in agreement. I flip over on my stomach and wait for him to begin. I jump at the sudden contact of the cold sunscreen on my back. He then takes his hands and massages the cream into my skin.

I can't deny the warm feeling of his large hands and how well they get the sunscreen on every inch of my back. His hands wander a little on the sides of my back, almost reaching beneath me. I subdue the thought to stop him. The warm sun must be tainting my mind because I would never let the known creep Harry Styles touch me, let alone massage me.

"All set, do me now?" He finishes and gets in the same position on the towel next to me.

I do the same, squirting the sunscreen on his back then taking my significantly smaller hands and rub it in. Who knew Harry was so muscular. I was a sucker for back muscles and these were making my mouth water. My soft hands felt so good going over the hard muscle protruding from his shoulders. He let a slight moan escape his lips when I kneaded a certain spot on his neck. I'd have to admit, it sent a few tingles below the waistline.

"Um, I think it's all good now." I clear my throat before anything gets too sinister.

I lay down next to him and let the sun beam on my back. The warmth radiated through out me, giving me the sweet sensation I longed for on rainy days. It must have been a good hour of us tanning before he invited me inside to watch a movie. I reluctantly agreed to his invitation, remembering the words of my father telling me to be back soon. I shake the thought off and continue following Harry inside.

We mutually agree on watching The Princess Bride, one of my favorite movies growing up. I had always dreamt of having a prince charming in my life as Westley was to Buttercup. Dreams end though, or they don't come true and leave you feeling worthless.

"Inconceivable!" Me and Harry shout at the same time. We both look at each other and laugh. The joy in his eyes is different, considering the few times I had seen him was when he got in trouble for the photographs he took. Those times, his eyes were filled with anger and resentment but also pride for what he had done. We slowly stop laughing but the eye contact remains.

"You have the prettiest laugh I've heard." He says profoundly. Suddenly, I feel disgusted with the situation I am in. A guy, who has gotten in to trouble several times for taking explicit photos of girls, invited me in his home..and I accepted!

"Oh shoot!" I exclaim. "I forgot my dad told me to be home by 4, we have to do some shopping."

I gather my phone in my hand and rush towards the door. He gets up rather quickly and stands in my way. I huff in annoyance, but I can't help the fear in the back of my mind at the action. What is he going to do, trap me in his house?

"But it's only 3. There's still so much of the movie left and," he steps closer and places the side of his thumb on my cheek, "there's so much more to do." He leans in so fast I can't comprehend what's going on. His slightly chapped lips connect with mine in a soft kiss. His hand moves from my cheek to the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss and I allow him to. I open my mouth willingly, craving for this newfound affection.