2 Photos

Red. The whole room is red. I don't know whether I'm dreaming or not but that's one thing I'm sure of: the room is red.

Who has taken me from the comfort of my own bed and placed me in this room of vulgar, sexual, sadistic color?

Flash.  One flash goes off.  I can't pin point where it came from but all I see, and feel, is a dark figure's presence lurking in the shadows. Without seeing their features I can tell their eyes are big with mania and adorned with a grin as wide as the moon.

I look more at my surroundings and find a string of photographs lined up, not being able to tell the contents of the pieces of memories. There's a pan underneath this string and tongs with it. The dark figure must have seen where I was looking at and takes long strides to it. They take the photo and place it in the pan, grabbing the tongs and pressing it down. They then take it out and throw it down on the ground next to me in a wet pile.

In the picture, me in my robe in the moonlight looking in the distance. My breasts and mound are covered but barely, leaving little to the imagination. I gasp as I feel the person behind me now, their rough hand around my neck squeezing. The action alone causes me to tremble in fear and pleasure.

"Teasing me now, huh? More pictures where that came from."

***

I raise from my bed in a sweat and out of breath. I look around my room filled with many colors now, and not just red. My hand flies to my neck where the strange man in my dream had his. The voice, deep and seductive, sounded vaguely familiar. 

If my dream has any connection with reality, then the photo in my dream is in his possession and I don't want anyone's eyes seeing that. Dang, I really need curtains for the balcony doors.

With a plan in mind, I get ready for the day by getting dressed and doing my hair. Today's a simple day so I dress in a plain white shirt and some shorts with a ponytail on my head. I also put a swim suit on underneath just in case I want to take a dip in the water.

Before leaving my room, I slip on some sandals and go downstairs. Dad is sitting on the couch with his phone and a cup of coffee beside him.

"Where are you off to?" He puts down his phone.

"I'm just gonna take a walk, introduce myself to a few neighbors." I smile and grab my car keys which now have the house keys on them.

"Okay that's fine dear. Be back soon though, we need to go get a few groceries."

"Can we also get some curtains for the balcony doors? I don't feel very comfortable with my room being exposed like that."

"Sure, sweetheart. Anything for you." He genuinely smiles and goes back to his phone.

I say quick goodbye and head to the back yard. Since my room is towards the back of the house I might as well cut through the back. To my luck, there's a perfect trail going straight to the lake, and my new neighbor's home.

***

At first, I thought I wouldn't like Woodbury. But now that I'm here, I kind of love it. This trail, which is basically a bridge over the lake, is very peaceful and beautiful. Sounds of nature fill your ears pleasantly and it's the perfect climate.

As I step off the wooden bridge, I'm now on the shore of the man-made lake. No one is here, which is very surprising since this lake has so much to offer. It's size surprises me as well.

I take the short walk to the house and finally arrive. It's wooden cabin feel makes me envious that I don't have this house myself. Also, it's oddly bigger than mine considering most of the houses here are the same size.

I follow the rocky path up to the front door and knock firmly on the door. I hum as I wait for the door to open and introduce myself. The door opens, revealing the person I least expected to see.

"Harry Styles?"

His eyes glaze over in bewilderment....and lust.

A/N
I like teasing with cliffhangers;)