3 Photos

"Harry Styles?"

"Well well, if it isn't Rachel Teller. What brings you here, a two hour drive away?" His cocky British accent makes me want to both pounce on him but rip his face off. I don't really know how he knows my name since I'm not popular at all. Everyone knows his name though, for all the wrong reasons...

"I just moved here with my dad. I saw the lake and decided to introduce myself to my neighbor but I guess not much of an introduction is needed." I roll my eyes and turn to walk away, annoyed by his cockiness. He stops me with a large hand on my arm before I can escape. Ironically, the warmth of his hand on my bare skin sends chills throughout me.

"Rachel, sorry. I didn't mean to come off like that. I've just had a..really busy week is all. Moving back in here, not to mention having to take online classes to finish high school." He huffs. I'm eager to ask him why he has to take online schooling now but I guess it's pretty self-explanatory.

"Did you say 'moving back in here'?"

"Yeah, before high school I used to live here but I was getting bullied a lot so I decided to move and I guess I'm back here again." We both laugh at the irony.

I can't help but notice he has a new camera around his neck. It's much bigger than his last one, surely to be able to zoom in more.

"You got a new camera?" I ask.

"Yeah. Jonathan Smite broke my last one. I'm actually working on trying to fix it." He pouts a little and takes his new camera in his hands. Is it bad that I thought for a split second he looked cute?

"I was wondering why no one is swimming in the lake right here. It's beautiful." I change the subject and turn around, admiring the vast body of water.

"Well technically it's my property so no one's really allowed to swim." He points to the 'No Trespassing' sign I failed to look at on my walk here. "But I mean you're welcome to swim in it if you'd like to. You know, since we already know each other." He smirks and I don't know whether to feel aroused or creeped out.

"If you don't mind I'll join you in a little bit." He breaks the tension and I nod my head with a smile.

"Lovely. Can you bring some sun block too? I burn without any." I ask and he nods before entering his house again.

I guess I should have brought a towel or something to lay on but I guess that doesn't matter since the sun is all the way out with no clouds covering it.

I take off my sandals and almost trip in the process out of clumsiness. Then, I slide my shorts down my legs and slip my shirt off my torso. The weather is perfect for swimming but I decide to wait for Harry to come out before I jump in. While waiting for him, I sit with my toes in the warm lake water, humming in delight.

Usually, I have to travel an hour or so to enjoy the lake experience. But now, it's right outside my back door! I'm tempted to take off my bikini and tan nude so I don't have tan lines but I decide against it since Harry's in my presence.

"I brought some lemonade, sun block, and a few towels." He juggles the items in his hands and fails to drop them. I clap at this achievement and laugh.

"Wow, you have huge hands!" I laugh again as he giggles.

"Last one in the lake is a rotten egg!" He shouts and lands face first in the water.

He puts her in focus and snaps a couple of shots for later.

A/N
Anyone suspicious of Harry??? Btw this story is gonna be filled with dramatic irony (meaning the audience knows what the character in the book doesn't) so y'all gotta know who it is by now