Ch.7- Alice?

"Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress"

For a full page of quotes, go follow my quotes/buisness page @ Grobeautique on instagram

***
Knock knock knock

Why do people always choose to knock on my door during Netflix time? I just got to the good part.

I stomped to the door and opened it forcefully and gave my most annoyed face ever. Whoever this was that was at my door, deserved this face.

A young lady in a casual t shirt and jeans looked at me with sadness and my face immediately soften.
Wait, I know this girl, she looks familiar.

"Rocky?" She asked softly
"Yes, that's me." I smiled still trying to figure out who she is.
"How's mom?" She weakly smiled back
"Alice?"

***
So I guess its story time right? Who's Alice? Why did she look sad? Why did she ask "how's mom?" ? Where in the world are the rest of the cookies?

Well firstly, the cookies are safe, I put them in separate boxes.

And Alice... Well Alice is my older sister. I am 17 and she's 19. Mom had Alice at 17. So she was young when she had Alice, she wasnt ready to have a baby. The father of Alice wasn't ready either and threatened to leave if she didn't abort the baby

Mom dumped him and did what she knew she had to do, she put Alice up for adoption. She couldn't be a single mother at 17 even if she had the help of her mom and dad.

The family that adopted Alice was really nice and she stayed with them until she was 3, until the woman died, the man didnt know how to raise a little girl on his own so she went back to an adoption center.
She got taken in by a lesbian couple and stayed till she was 6 because of their fanatical state. So she got sent to a foster care.

Alice's bioligcal father came to the foster care with his new wife who I'm guessing couldn't produce kids. They found her, and her bioligcal father got in touch with mom and told her the news. Her biological father and his new wife adopted Alice, despite his new wife's jealousy because this was his child with another woman.

Me and mom came to visit but I was only 4 and I don't remember anything, just the fact that me and Alice used to call his wife 'wicked witch of the west'.

Me and mom visited at least twice a month. And when I was 11 and Alice was 13 we were old enough to go to the park by our selves. Well SHE was old enough so she took me with her.

Mom and him did the little dirty dance with no pants and mom got pregnant with rose. So basically rose and Alice have the same mother and father while I have a different father.

Alice's stepmom got angry and moved away and as for my father... That's another story for a different time.

Let's just say that me and mom had to move away leaving Alice with her dad. I haven't seen her since then.
***

"You remember me?" She smiled a silent tear running down her face.
"Of course." I smiled hugging her. I wasn't a very emotional person but I can tell you, seeing her almost made me cry.

I invited her in and we talked non stop. She told me about her dad. He's a very successful business man and they've travled to so many places. Canada, Paris, Florida, Italy, California. Most was for business but some were for family or just vacation.

She told me about college, she had just entered her 2nd year of college. Her and her boyfriend have been going out since junior year. And although he wanted her to move in with him, she moved in with a friend instead and is planning to move in with him for her 20th birthday next year.
She was planning to be a business woman like her father while her boyfriend wanted to do real estate.

I told her about my old school and how I got kicked out, I told her about my neighbors and about Britney. She asked if I've seen my father recently and I shook my head no and changed the subject.

"How did you know where I lived, we just moved here?"
"My dad moved over on the next block last year, he heard there was a new neighbor in town yesterday and wanted to meet them, when he came he saw your mom and chickened out. He called me and told me, I got excited and left first thing this morning."

Alice hasn't changed much. Her hair is still black and curly like how mine was before i died it ginger. The same birthmark as me above my lip. And still likes to get there fast for whatever she's excited for.

"How long are you in town for?" I asked.
"Two days, classes just started getting serious so i don't wanna miss out on anything big, you know?"
"Yeaa, well mom will be back in an hour with rose, she's in Afterschool."

"I can't wait to meet my little sister." She said excited, then her face fell, "do you think mom will be mad seeing me?"

"Alice, mom would be excited but I don't know how she would feel about your dad."
"My dad was going to come with me but he chickened out again." She said smiling a little.

"Well I'm glad you came, let's go to my room."
***

"ROCKYYY!" I heard my mom call down from downstairs.
"COMING!! Come on Alice they're here."
I ran downstairs while Alice walked.

"Mom?" I asked seeing mom laying down on the couch eyes closed already.
"Yeaa?"
"Someone's here."

Mom turned around and it was like her eyes popped out of her eyes. "Alice?" She stood up and hugged Alice really tight.

Could you imagine how embarrassing This would've been for her if this was just someone that looked like Alice.

***
Her father..? We haven't heard about him yet.
We need to know what happened!!
Actually YOU need to know, Cuz I already have it written down in my notes for another chapter lol😭.

Qotc- what do you think happened with the father? If I like your guess i might change up mines and use some of your ideas.