It was her who had been hiding the truth from the ones that loved her like hell. It was her obscurity, her lies that took things this far. 

"Dad," Elli sighed, finally coming to the conclusion to open it all before them once and for all. Her fears, her lies and secrecy were just making her loved ones suffer while Oliver was - well - just being Oliver. 

"Oliver's not entirely lying," she said in a low voice.

There was silence around them, Elli didn't dare meet anyone's eyes. His father's arms stiffened around her.

"Then... do you have..." 

"No, it's not cancer." Elli cut in John.  

"Hell, Elli!" Oliver groaned staggering up to his feet finally. "Just say it already! What the f***'s going on?"

"I'm pregnant" Elli bellowed. 

Steeling her jittery nerves, she wiped a tear off her cheek with shaking hand. "I did go to the chemotherapy room but it was to meet a kid who's suffering from cancer, his condition's not very well. I... I met him during one of my check ups in the hospital."

She choked, her hand going to rub her belly as the habit she had grown to gather strength and comfort from her baby. "I'm... I'm pregnant," she repeated slowly this time, her voice lowering as if drained off energy.

Silence.

Gasps.

Thud of shotgun hitting the floor.

More gasps.

Nerves took over as the silence got too much suffocating. Elli squirmed out of her father's slackening arms, fearing what was to come. She was just about to whirl around run for the safety of her room where she would probably be able to breath again, away from this frozen wind of stunned silence. But Oliver's words made her halt midway.

"Who?"

The voice was so frigid it shook Elli to the core. She felt all the eyes on her and never has she hated being stared at so much. At first she thought not to answer that but what was the point of keeping it in anyway now that half the truth was already out there in the open. "I don't know."

More gasps.

A pulsating pause.

"Elli...?!" Daniel muttered and then stopped with a sigh.

Oliver however was a different case. "Come again!" he screeched appalled. 

Elli closed her eyes breathing heavy. "I was in the bar and..."

"...And you got drunk and f***ed whoever could get to you first like a freaking slut?" Oliver roared suddenly, shoving his hands up in his hair and yanking them like he wanted to yank his scalp off. "I can't believe I've fallen in love with such a woman as you!"

Blood boiled in Elli's head and before she knew it her hand swung across his cheek, the sound of that vicious slap got Oliver to finally shut his mouth. 

"You call me a slut?" she yelled, her eyes blazing. "Look at your own face in a bloody mirror first, you pig. You go around and screw everything that has got legs and I can't! Why? Just because I'm a woman and that's why I'm supposed to be a saint? So what I don't know who fathered my baby? Have you even gone around and checked how many kids YOU'VE fathered since hitting puberty?"

Angry tears rolled down her cheeks, she looked up at her father and brothers' horror stricken, pale faces through hazy eyes. She suddenly began realizing that Oliver had just said it aloud too that he loved her. She never ever had imagined before that hearing that from the man he loved would be so humiliating... so wretched. 

Red - hot fury traveled through her veins and she stared directly at a pale gone Oliver, his so called confession ringing like a curse in her ears. 

It was all out now. The dam had just exploded and she was powerless to stop pouring it all out.

"You're nothing but a pathetic manwh*re, Oliver, and I regret the day you came into my life. And I regret ever falling in love with you, it's good that our feelings are mutual for a change."

And then she ran, she ran into the safety of the house and inside her room where she could hide for a while with her baby, and calm herself. The last thing she wanted was to have her baby along with her cry inside there too. Behind her, shouting erupted. However, she didn't give a damn anymore. Oliver could go and die in the hands of her family. She was so done with him.

-- -- --

So... that was it. A lot has happened in this one chap and as you can see - things are pretty much ruined. Do let me know how you like Elli against stereotype good girls?

If Oli can play around why can't Elli? :/ She's got a point. What do you say?

More drama will unfold next, let's wait and see how Oliver reacts after getting back his sense. And how the hell they'll ever be together if things keep going spiraling down to the underground like this? :P

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Fan/Follow me to get notified when I updt a new chapter or want you to know something important.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, support and love for the story... for your votes and comments... for keeping With or Without You on the hotlist! :D
Take care till the next upload.

Lots of love,
Lara.

P.S: I thought I've been suffering from low blood pressure but after the recent hospitalization I shockingly got to know it's vitamin D deficiency! :P lol. Need a lot of sun. :D So, send me lots and lots sunny smiles!!!! Tada!