Prologue

Copyright © ClaraRodrick (Lara Ruze) ™ 2017-

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

Do not plagiarize this story, no part of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, in any manner without my (Clara Ricks's) written permission, any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. It will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly.

If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.

~

No other translations of this story is available and I'm not giving any permissions to translate the story.

~

~

Holding her breath, Elli looked through the small peep hole to see a handsome man nervously standing on the other side of the door, he was looking here and there restlessly. Elli glanced beside her to see if everything was there. Yes, all the weapons were there. But she needed to confirm first of all if it was the douche - Brandan.

So she opened the door slightly so that only her face could be seen.

"Ummm... Hi," Oliver shuffled his feet and smiled politely at the girl who was scrutinizing him silently. "Is Emma home? I actually wanted to talk to her. It wont take long... I mean..."

Elli narrowed her eyes. "And who are you, may I ask?"

"Ermm... You don't know me, I mean we are new here," Oliver tilted his upper body a little sideways and pointed to their house from behind his shoulder. "Just shifted in the house across the street a few days ago. I'm..."

Elli straigtened her spine in alert. It was him - that douchebag - Brandan Rozario, who broke Emma's heart, crushed her soul. The so called sperm donor of Emma's cute, little children.

She threw open the door completely and the next second Oliver found some dense liquid poured all over his head and face, and now it was dripping down on his brand new jacket and sipping lazily down his chest, inside his undershirt. By the stink of it, he guessed it must be the rotten stew from yesterday's dinner?

Elli was so pleased doing the right use of last night's untouched food. But if the stinky man thought this was all then he had another thing coming, she had more in store for this scum of a man and she would give him everything that he deserved and then some more.

"What the f***!!" Oliver screamed, "Are you freaking nuts?"he was freaked out at the sudden turn of events.

"Take this." Elli spat.

"What the...," he couldn't complete what he was saying as something gluey was thrown upon his chest, thankfully it wasn't stinky.

"And this..."

She now threw all the contains of the waste bin, Oliver was about to take a step back but it was all over him long before he could do that.

"And this too..."

Oliver gasped. "Hey!! damn!!"

He dodged away the can of something which was thrown towards him cruelly aiming his eye and sighed in relief. But he couldn't save himself from the ripped old sandal which hit right in the middle of his forehead and the world spun for him a little faster.

"Take all these which is exactly what you deserve you filthy pest, and leave," Elli yelled dangerously, her threat clear as the shining daylight. "Never you dare to bug Emma ever again. Because if you do..."

She left the threat hanging in the now stinking air and slammed the door right on his stunned face.

''''''''''''''''''''''

It was dislike, resentment, disapproval and hate they felt for each other when the first time they met.

It was a shower of garbage, smell of rotten stew from yesterday's dinner and a little misunderstanding that confirmed the shape of their relationship. It was one of a kind and it was demented and chaotic, but neither of them knew how tangled up the strings of their heart were going to get by the course of time and with a little help from the almighty fate.

_________________________________

I'd already planned out how Oliver and Elli's story is going to be like, but it took me a while to decide what scene the prologue should hold. And then I thought, what the heck! Their fight at first sight should be it, from there basically it all started, right?

If you've enjoyed the prologue, then please don't forget to vote, comment and share! That would make me so happy and encourage me to give fast updates. :)

To get notified whenever I post a new chapter or something, follow/fan me, it just takes a click on the follow button on my profile.

People who already know Oliver and Elli, they're well aware of that they're huge prankstars. They love to argue, they love to fight and yet they give away metaphor sometimes. People are really lucky if they've friends like them. (sighs) What I want to ask you guys is that, do you have such friends? Or anyone in the family? Or, God forbid, are you yourself like them? Let me know.

I'll say bye now, take care everyone, thanks for checking out the prologue.
Love yaa,
- Lara.

The first two books of the series:

You're Still The One (Book1) - https://www.wattpad.com/story/28800556-you%27re-still-the-one-slowly-editing

You've Got A Way (Book 2) - https://www.wattpad.com/story/44802362-you%27ve-got-a-way

Note:
I don't think you need to read the first two books to read this story : With Or Without You. But if you want to know in details about Oliver and Elli, and enjoy all of their encounters, you can read the first two books, they are supporting characters there.

*Follow me on other social media sites. All clickable links on my wattpad profile bio. Join my Facebook group; like my Facebook page; tweet with me on twitter! 

 Join my Facebook group; like my Facebook page; tweet with me on twitter!