14

We began to ride for what seemed for hours, riding to no where, just to be away from the castle. The sun was coming down through the trees signifying that it was nearly an end to another day, another day of pure torture. Quinn turned to look at me and I let a small tear go thinking of Elise. That was when we came to a halt. I got off the horse and grabbed my dagger from my waist pocket. I went to a tree and began to stab it repeatedly imagining Morgana's smitten face when she was killing the only person who seemed to be always there for me. She was like my mother. I threw the dagger to the ground and hit the tree with my fists, causing them to immediately bruise and bleed slightly. Before I could hit again I felt someone grab me from the waist and restrain me from hitting the tree anymore, but I was continuing to fight back against the restraint.

"Olivia stop" I heard Caspian calmly say in my ear.

I slowly became weaker and weaker, becoming more upset and drained, rather than hurt or angry. I stood still, not wanting to fight anymore. Caspian pulled me into him hugging me tightly and protectively. Hugging back into him, I put my arms on his chest not wanting him to let go of me.

"She killed her" I mumbled trying to hold in the tears, which was near enough impossible. "She killed her."

Caspian stayed quiet and just hugged me. Meanwhile I could hear Quinn and Kyse making a fire for tonight, so I assumed we would be camping here tonight. I pulled away from Caspian's grasp and let a small tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and tucked my hair behind the back of my ear, so it was out of my face. I looked at him and stepped back, making my back hit the tree.

"I can't Caspian" I mumbled and walked to Quinn and Kyse.

We sat around the fire in complete silence. Quinn came to sit beside me and put a blanket over my shoulder, wrapping an arm around me. I turned to face him smiling, as I was looking at Quinn I could feel someone watching us intently. Caspian. Smiling slightly, I looked down to my lap and ate the soup that Kyse had previously given me but I had not touched. I ate it slowly and Kyse pulled out his small flute out of his bag and began to play small tunes. Standing up I walked to Caspian who seemed to be upset with me.

"Care to dance my King" I smiled offering my hand for him to take.

Much to my pleasure he stood up and took my hand in his, twirling me once, making me giggle. He pulled me into him and we started to dance to the music being played. I felt sorry for being so blunt with Caspian earlier, but I could not help it. I feel like I should be madly in love with him, but I cannot fake it. I want it to happen on its own, then I will know if any of this will work, everything we have fort for during the last few days. He looked to me and smiled. As I danced with him, everything in the world seemed to come to a stand still. I felt as if I was in some cheesy love story, with everything I am feeling. But every word I think or say I mean it. Every thought is real. I do not know how long it will take for me and Caspian to fall for each other again or it might not even happen but I promised myself I would not stop any feeling coming my way.

The music came to an end, but me and Caspian continued to dance slowly. I put my hands around his neck and he leaned his forehead on mine as we danced. I looked at him. As I looked down to his lips, I could see him doing the same thing to me. Pulling back slightly, I went to his ear.

"I want to wait" I whispered in his ear. "I do not want to rush things"

He nodded his head smiling, then kissed my cheek, lingering his lips there for a while.

"You do not know how difficult it is for me Liv" Caspian groaned frustrated.

"I know, I know" I began. "But I cannot go back to how things were, when I do not know what I am going back to. It is so unfamiliar Caspian and all too fast. I need time. So please give me that time."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I will." He smiled and pulled back slowly. "You should get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Goodnight my King" I smiled and walked to where I was sat before.

I curled up into a ball and put my blanket over my body, keeping me warm. As I looked to Caspian asleep in the opposite corner, I noticed Kyse smirking at me. I looked to him and smiled shaking my head. He stood up and walked over to me.

I sat up and allowed him to sit beside me, as we faced the burning fire in front of us. He looked at his brother, who was snoring very loud.

"If he does not shut up with snoring." He groaned. "I am going to kill him."

"Me too" I laughed as Quinn wiped some dribble coming from his mouth, while he was half asleep. We both chuckled to each other and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I am scared Kyse" I sighed and looked at him.

"About what?" He smiled.

"Everything." I replied truthfully. "Morgana, being captured and not falling for Caspian."

"Not falling for Caspian?" He questioned.

"There is so much expectations for me to automatically fall for Caspian" I frowned. "But how can we rule with love, if there is no love their"

He smiled and looked to Caspian.

"I can tell you will be an amazing ruler Olivia." He smiled. "Do not think about it and let things happen in its own course. Do not rush it and do not ignore it. Now you need some sleep you look like death."

I laughed and shoved him away from me.

"Shut up Kyse." I laughed then smiled at him. "Goodnight and thank you."

With that I went to sleep. Anticipating what tomorrow would bring.

Good Luck to me.