2

"So what do you want to eat" Casper smiled looking through a bag. "I have sandwiches, crisps, strawberries and my mums homemade brownies"

I laughed to myself thinking of the amount of food choice.

"Can I have a sandwich please" I smiled.

He handed me a cheese and onion sandwich, which are my all time favourite. I munched away as we looked across the river.

The river was incredibly picturesque. With the small ducklings following their mothers direction. Depending on her to eventually take them where they needed to go. The magnificent swans floating along the lake. The kings and queens of the lake. With its majestic wings elongating ever so often. It's reflection would bounce off the water showing the Swan its true image. Its identity. This swan had no idea the value and worth he had within this world. The swan probably has never imaged himself to be this magnificent creature that everyone admires so much. To itself he's a normal bird, but in reality his value is much more.

The trees hung down over the lake as if it was relaxing to the tree. Ever so often you would see ripples in the water where the fish would be.

Me and Casper spent a while at this place having a laugh and admiring the beauty that surrounded us.

"This is amazing Casper" I smile and looks at him.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He smiles looking directly at me.

I blush and looked back to him. He leans in slowly and I stay still, slightly scared. As he leans in a beep goes off from his pocket. He leans back and looked at his phone and mumbled 'crap'.

"Oh crap!" Casper said. "I have football training"

"Go to training then and I'll walk back" I smiled sincerely.

"Are you sure? I mean I wouldn't want you getting hurt" he whispered quite shyly.

"I'll be fine, don't worry" I kissed his cheek.

"Just hurry now so you will be back before dark" he smiled and he packed up and walked away.

I waited until he went and wasn't able to be seen, when I stood up and walked along the lakeside. The sun was setting and the reflection of the sun bounced off into the skies, making the sky being filled with, pink; purple and orange. It was beautiful and words cannot describe the beauty of nature.

As I looked out along the lake I heard a rustle coming from the bushes. It's made me jump in fright. I turned to face the noise awaiting the worse. Then out popped a bunny. I laughed to myself that I allowed myself to get scared when there was nothing to be afraid of. The rabbit came up to me and jumped at my legs. I was incredibly shocked as not many wild animals would be willing to have contact with any human.

I stared at the rabbit and for a split second I thought I saw it wink at me. My eyes widened and the bunny disappeared into the forest. Before it went it put its arm out and ushered me to follow him. I stood there shocked but deep down I knew I should follow this bunny. I ran after it as it went into the deep part of the forest, baring in mind the time was slipping away and mother and father would sure be wanting me home soon. As I followed the bunny I saw two beautiful trees opposite and in line with one another with a gap in between. The bunny went through this gap. Then suddenly it had gone, disappeared. I stared in shock once more and I put my hand to the tree.

I felt the same burning sensation as I felt when I held the book that my hands. The birds shuffled in the trees and tweeted really loudly. It sent off other birds too, the noise began louder and louder. Shuffles went on and on which made me look around scared and unaware of the surroundings. I walked back and tripped over the roots, which caused me to fall straight through the two trees inline.

I hit my head on the ground and everything went black. I could hear the rustles and hushed voices over me.

"Who is she?" One snapped at the other.

"Let's take her"

And with that my body shut down and the whole world seemed to come over me.

Help ...