7

"Let me show me to your room." The Witch spoke calmly to me.

Wait what?

"Come" She demanded nicely and walked.

I slowly walked behind her, unsure of what the deal was with her. She was playing some sort of game and I wanted to make sure I would not be apart of it. As we walked through the familiar palace, I looked around each corner expecting to face the worse. She came to a halt and faced the door. She opened it up and tilted her head for me to enter the room. She walked in first and I followed her.

"This is probably the best place in the palace" She smiled and opened the terrace door.

I stayed quiet and looked at her, intently.

"Dinner is at 6." She smiled and shut the door.

What is she playing at? I thought as I went to the edge of the terrace looking across the beautiful beach of Narnia.

***

Witches Point Of View -

I cannot believe that little brat actually thinks I care about her.

"My Queen!" I heard Linden call as I walked down the corridor.

He scurried after me and started to walk with me.

"What are we going to do about that girl?" He asked.

"Linden!" I snapped. "She will forget everything by tomorrow!"

He smirked and I looked to him.

"She will forget absolutely everything, about Caspian, Me" I smirked. "But she will remember Narnia. Narnia is to powerful for her to forget now. But Linden, we shall make her join our side. She is powerful and we need her."

"You are so evil" Linden smirked admiring me.

I leaned in and pressed me lips on his.

"Oh boy do you know it" I smirked and walked away.

Idiot.

***

I went down to dinner at 6. Awaiting for her to kill me and maybe even eat my heart for dinner, some how making me eat it too. I was thinking of so many ways she could kill me and make me her dinner. Opening the dining room I sat down on the chair, looking at the mass amount of food in front of me. As I looked up I saw the Witch on the other end of the table, looking at me intently.

"Eat" She smiled and placed food in her mouth.

I picked up a piece of bread and bit on it slowly. The food was not poisoned and I carried on eating it, with her.

"So Oliva" She began as she wiped her mouth. "How do you like your room?"

"It is very nice." I mumbled.

"So Caspian." She began.

"No" I stood up. "I am not talking about him right now. I do not know what you are playing at but I can assure you, I am not being apart of it."

I tucked my chair under the table and walked out of the room. Going back to the room, I sat on the bed and laid back. I sighed and looked around, letting a tear go and trail down my cheek. With that, I fell in a deep sleep.

That is when it all changed.

*****

Narration

Time had come and her memories had been taken away. Caspian was no longer apart of her mind but Narnia was. She was influenced by the Witch and befriended her. However Olivia kept her morals and showed compassion and love to everyone, even though the Witch did not. The Witch seemed to care about Olivia, but the Witch hated Olivia and only wanted to stop her from finding her memories or Narnia would be Caspian's and Olivia's.

It had been months since Olivia had forgotten her love, Caspian and The Witch was seeking Caspian still to get him captured again. Caspian however had heard about Olivia and was hurt. Caspian was still on the run away from the Witch but did not want to move to far away that he would be away from her, his everything, Olivia.

Olivia knew something was up but could not make out what. She carried on being the nicest women in the castle, no matter what the case was. The Witch kept a close eye on Olivia all the time, making sure she would never leave the castle and potentially meet with the Sorcerer Uzthar. If Olivia met with Uzthar the Witch knew that he would give back her memories and ruin everything for her. She knew that Olivia would find Caspian and fall for him and taking back Narnia from her.

But what was about to happen would be sure to ruin the Witches plans of keeping Narnia's as hers. Olivia would be totally unaware of what could happen and the power she holds and the power of her and Caspian's love.

Everything will change.

But for better or for worse?