13

"Where are we turning to now?" I asked Quinn as we came to a halt.

I looked around the unfamiliar wood, trying to gain knowledge as to where to go next and get back to the castle. My small crown on my wrist caught my eye, making me look down and touch it slightly. I smiled as I touched it, then sighed. I was who Caspian was talking about. I blushed slightly but quickly shook off the feeling. I may in my past been madly in love with Caspian, but I have forgotten everything and I cannot fall in love, let alone be in love which someone I do not know.

"Your majesty" Kyse spoke getting my attention. "It is this way."

I followed him as we rode off in the direction to the castle. As we came closer, I decided to get off my horse. Looking to my new friends, I smiled at them.

"Quinn and Kyse I do not know how to thank you enough." I smiled and looked to them both. "Please stay here with the horse because I do not think It will be a easy escape"

They nodded there head and tied the horses to the tree nearby and sat on the ground. I kissed both of their cheeks and ran off to the garden grounds of the castle. As I ran closer I could hear Morgana's voice bellowing from the main hall. I slightly panicked to myself and I made sure I covered my small imprint on my hand.

I ran into the castle, running to Elise who was in the kitchen, baking small muffins. As I ran to her she quickly put everything down and pulled me too her, hugging me. She grabbed my wrist and small the mark and smiled huge.

"I knew it" She smiled. "You and Caspian shall rule together."

"Elise I cannot rule with him if I do not love him" I frowned. "I have not remembered everything, unfortunately. Uzthar said it would take time. But I need to find Caspian before tomorrow can happen"

She looked at me panicked.

"Morgana came back early today and said she wanted him to be killed today." She mumbled and pulled me to the entrance of the door. "You need to go now before It is too late."

I ran out of the door, knowing she would be in the centre of Castle grounds, making sure everyone saw what happened. I put my hood up and sunk into the crowd, trying to blend in with everyone else. Many were panicking as they new all hope would be lost if Caspian died. However some wanted him dead, as they either blamed him for Morgana's over rule or how he was not a good king. As I got closer to him, he was standing there with his arms in chains. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked up to Elise there, slowly putting some keys in my pocket. Smiling at her, she winked at me.

"What should I do?" I sighed trying to rattle my brain how to free and save Caspian from his death.

"Follow your heart" She smiled and stayed there, standing beside me.

I silently mumbled angry, under my breath. How is that going to work?

"Help is closer than you think" She smiled. "Quinn and Kyse"

I starred at her speechless. How did she know them?

That is when the smell of burning came from the other side of the castle, where the garden maze was. Everyone seemed to rush to see the fire that could burn down the whole castle. A guard turned to Caspian and pulled him down the steps. Morgana was up in her chair, at the top of the castle, way out of view. However she seemed agitated, which meant she wanted Caspian killed now. I ran to the guard and hit him, knocking him completely out. Morgana still had no idea it was me, which was a huge advantage. 

I pulled Caspian with me to the corner as the flames from the other side of the castle got bigger giving him the keys to undo his chains. Pulling down my hood from my cloak, I turned to Morgana, seeing shocked and anger written across her face. I stood back afraid but was pulled away by Elise hurrying me up. As I ran I felt someone pull me back into them. 

It was Linden.

"I would not do that Olivia" He growled.

"Or what?" I snapped.

He grabbed a small dagger from his side and scrapped it across my arm, causing me to bleed out. I winced slowly as he did it but tried not to show any hurt. I grabbed my dagger out and stabbed it into him, just before he was about to do the same thing to me. He fell to the floor, screaming out in pain and then immediately dying.

I ran to were Elise was and gave her a huge hug begging for her to come with us. But she refused. As I pulled away she smiled giving me a small, motherly kiss on the forehead. Ushering me to go to the horses as quickly as I could, which was when she began to walk back, causing us to have a huge distance between us. As I was about to get on the horse, I turned around once more to see her, giving her a smile. But that was when everything fell apart. Morgana had Elise in her arms and sliced a dagger straight into her heart, killing Elise instantly. I screamed out with hurt and I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and put me on the horse riding off into the woods immediately.

I grabbed the persons waist, which was obviously Caspian's and cried in emotional pain. I started to get mad and angry, wanting revenge on Morgana. That was when I made a oath with myself. I promise Morgana, one I have my memories back, you will regret everything you have done to destroy Narnia and the person I care about the most.

Watch your back.