Sorry. . . (pt.2) ~KarasumaxReader~

Start from the beginning

As the news was delivered, the doctor took his leave and Koro-sensei started a 'Who is he/she?' portion for (y/n).

"Koro-sensei, you never really changed huh," she said with a little giggle. "Let's see, we'll do this as how the class roll is arranged. Akabane, Isogai, Okajima, Okano, Okuda, Kataoka, Kayano, Kanzaki, Kimura, Kurahashi, Shiota, Sugaya, Sugino, Takebayashi, Chiba, Terasaka, Nakamura, Hazama, Hayami, Hara, Fuwa, Maehara, Mimura, Muramatsu, Yada and Yoshida. See!! I haven't forgot each one of you!" She proudly called everyone except for me.

"But sensei, you forgot one!"

"Who?"

They all looked at me as I kept my eye on her. Her facial expression says otherwise though.

"Who? I don't know him."

That left everyone in this room in wide eyes and I can feel pity as well. Well, I guess this is my punishment for loving her too late then.

"I am truly sorry to interrupt. I must take my leave," I said as I bowed my head to them and left the vicinity. As tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

TIMESKIP~

After a long walk I finally reached the class 3-E classroom. Knowing that no one was there as of the moment I slammed the door to the faculty and buried my face on my desk. As soon as my head hit the wooden table top, tears started streaming down my eyes with only her in mind.

"Why haven't I felt this way before? Why now? WHY NOW!? AND NOW SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME ANYMORE!!!"

I wanna rewind time and accept her right there at that moment. But now it's too late.

Later on, a gush of wind greeted me a hello.

"You don't have to do that you know," I said dryly as I took my gun out and shot him a couple of times.

"It's no use," I said as I dropped my gun down, loosing all of my strength.

"Regrets always comes at the end, Karasuma-sensei."

"You don't have to tell me."

"But this doesn't mean you're giving up right?"

He's right. Maybe I can do something to be close to her once again.

"Well, take my advice and trust your instincts, Karasuma-sensei," he said as he left the faculty room.

A DAY AFTER*

Homeroom will be finished in 10 minutes. Second subject is Math.

'She's finally back.'

I said to myself as I prepared my new training regimen for PE class later.

"SORRY I'M LATE!!"

"6 minutes before classes start, Ms. (l/n)."

"Thank you for reminding me. . . . uhmmm. . . ."

That's right she doesn't remember me. "Karasuma. Karasuma Tadaomi."

"Oh yeah right! The students told me last time. Nice to meet you once again! Hehehehe!" She said as lively as ever and extended her hand to me.

"Ms.(l/n) I believe that you still have a class to go to, am I right?"

She pulled her hand back and looked at her watch.

"OH NO!!" She hurriedly snatched her class planner and pen. But before she left she looked back at me and said, "Neh, Karasuma-san, whatever happened in the past between the two of us must really be fun!" She soon left as I was left dumbfounded.