Crossdressed ~NagisaxReader~

Today is another day. . . 

Which means, another assassination attempt for class 3-E or which is commonly known as the END class. You were sent to this class because you failed at the finals, you forgot to study the night before which causes you to fail. 

"Oh! (y/n)-chan is here!!" 

You turned your attention to the field and there you saw Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun, and Sugino-kun. Who are currently shooting Koro-sensei.

"Ohayo Koro-sensei, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun, Sugino-kun, " you greeted them with smiles. "Ohayo (l/n)-chan nurufufufufufufufu!" Koro-sensei greeted you with his 'Confident' look. "Want me to help you guys?" you offered, "That would be great (y/n)-chan!" Nagisa-kun said. You then asked Maehara, who happens to pass by, to bring your bag to the classroom. "Thanks Maehara-kun!!" you shouted as you ran to the field with your gun and knife.

*Time skip~*

This game finished after 1 hour under your count. Exhausted, we fell flat to the ground. 

Without even noticing Karma's prank to come.

*SPLASH!*

"What the hell!?" you automatically sat up as you felt cold water thrown unto you. You looked at the person who throw the water and you saw the ever demonic Karma who was giving you a smirk. 

"BAKA!! Why did you do that!?" you screamed as you throw a rock at him. "It was fun!! Come on (y/n)-chan!" the one heck of a devil laughed. You were about to stand up but then a sky blue colored hair caught my peripheral vision. "Nagisa. . .kun?" you said as you saw Nagisa-kun who is also drenched. 

"I didn't bring any extras today. Idiot Karma," you mumbled as you stood up. As soon as you stood up, you offered your hand to Nagisa. 

You smelled something fishy by the way Karma left earlier. His smirk was 10x devilish than the water prank. Now this makes you uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

"(y/n)-chan!! Nagisa-kun!!! I brought you a change of clothes! I got this from your bag, Nagisa-kun. While I borrowed these from Nakamura-chan, (y/n)-chan. Now go change!" Karma said as he pushed you to the shed and Nagisa to the old building.

'Oh well. That idiot can be helpful at some point.'  

You opened the bag and started changing. You were about to wear the skirt, but then you just realized that this is not a skirt. Pants!!?? So that means Nagisa-kun is wearing a. . . . . . . .  KARMA-KUN!!!!!

You hurriedly put on the pants and head out. You dashed to the classroom and saw that everyone was crowding over something. 

You walked to your seat which is beside Karma. And upon reaching your seat. . .

"Karma-kun!!!" you slammed your fist on his desk as you screamed out his name in frustration. "Oh~, (y/n)-chan, welcome back~" he said as he lazily looked at you. "Don't give me that look you devil!" I said as I hit his head. 

You looked over to the crowd and decided to cut in. You passed by all the crowding students and saw Nagisa-kun in a school girl outfit. 

"Nagisa-kun!! Let's swap!!! Hurry!!" you said as you grabbed his hand. 

"(l/n)-chan~ You're no fun~" Karma commented as you just glared at him. 

*Time Skippu!!~*

Classes are over and now we're all heading home. 

"Nagisa-kun!" you called as you approached his figure. " (y/n)-chan, thank you for earlier," Nagisa-kun said as you just smiled at him. "No worries! I just did what was right!" 

"Nagisa-kun~ (y/n)-chan~" That voice, Karma-kun. "Baka!" you screamed as you hit his head with your bag. And after that he just fled. Oh well!

You looked at Nagisa-kun who was laughing at this little scene. "You know, (y/n)-chan you and Karma-kun can make a perfect pair," he said as he giggled. "You make me throw up, Nagisa-kun! That devil is not worth my time," you said as he just smiled at you.

"Anyways, thank you for earlier (y/n)-chan," he said as you replied, "No worries Nagisa-kun. And you were cute back then too," now it was your turn to giggle as Nagisa-kun blushed red. 

He really is cute. . . .

~

Well there you have it! Hahahahahahahaha!! Please bear with me because it is my first time writing a characterxreader. Hahahahahahaha!!! 

Don't you guys think that this one seems like a KarmaxReaderxNagisa? Because I made Karma-kun like a thirdwheel or something. *pouts*

Anyways, by the next stories I will be using the reader's point of view for easy access. :) 

Thanks Guys!!! Until next time!! 

This is anica_dragneel saying "If you're a fangirl, never stop!" (Hey! Say! JUMP!! <3)