Chapter 11 Revenge is neccessary

Rons P.O.V.
i made it to mindys house wiping my eyes from the tears..i took a deep breath as i erased the sad face..i opened the door.
Hey ron! How was it? Mindy asked as she rolls the dice her and mork have been playing a board game. I smiled
Um, it was g- mork interuppted me...
You did'nt drink right? Cause when i drink it makes me Shazbot! Mindy giggles.

It was terrible, i said forcing the words out. mindy turns around quickly..what do you mean? She asks. Mork standing up and giving me a worried anxious look.  I sigh, it was terrible..just terrible

Mindys smile fades, well what happened? They said some really mean things to mork..i replied mork looking right me with a sad expression just makes me feel even worse.

They told me that mindy does'nt care about you...And the she does'nt even love you mork! His eyes start to tear up mindy looks over to him then at me..Why would they say that? She asks.

I shrug, then the cheerleaders said that mork Sucks. Tears run down morks face as he tries to hold back the sadness hes feeling.
what else happened besides that?

alot..alot happened..they called him a freak. Mork walks out of the house as he slams the door hard mindy looking at with a blank expression, i swallow harshly.

You were crying? Why. She asked. I look down to the floor..is it because you feel sorry for him? She asks me again

I nod and let out a little yeah.

I open the fron door and see mork sitting on the footsteps of the porch i take a seat next to him he crosses his arms.
How you feeling? He looks at me with blank expression..the one that says "Really?" Written all over it.  
Im not mad you ron, im just...So..angry at myself! I let them push me around and pound me every chance they get..mork says. I know i have never said this to you...but..Im sorry, im sorry for making fun of you and treating you like garbage!

I blurted out..he looks at me for a brief moment with a blank expression then a little smile appeared on his face wich extened across his face.
Thank you. He replied as he shooke my hand.

you know on ork when we shak eachothers hand it means there is peace between us. Mork said..
So we're cool? I aksed to make sure. He nods, right on straight up the bland! We both laugh.

×At School×
The next day i walked in feeling really different..like a cool kind of different, i made my way to the cafeteria some of the cheerleaders looking at me and giggling to themselves i made my way towards my table or it used to be.
hello brandon! I said..he turns around slowly and smiles.

Well welll, if it is'nt the Freak? What are you doing over here, i scoffed...I just came over here to ta- I got interupted by one of the cheerleaders..
Get lost Mork! Your kind is'nt allowed here at this school, they all laughed..jokes on you im not mork i said to myself along with a smile.

well? Run along to your so call girlfriend! Brandon replied..

Yeah, you make her look ten times more stupider than she was with ro-Brandon shushes her. I raise an eyebrow, I mean- Yeah she looks so stupid now!

She laughs, i then remember thats the same girl with the annoying laugh..
Oh shut it! And quit laughing like a stupid Hiena! Some of the footballplayers giggle uncontrolbally. She looks at me with a shocked look.

Yo- Shush! I said..brandon scans me with his eyes.
You better get lost mork! Or theres gonna be some serious trouble, he says cracking his knuckles..Trouble is my middle name Brandon! I said sitting him down on his chair.

You gonna let him do that to you? Yeah! Take him out!
Brandon chuckles..guess i should go but before i do, i pick up his tray of food and pour it all over his head the other students in the cafeteria turn around to catch a glimpse of whats going on.

Oh your so dead! Brandon Said just as he was about to punch me i caught held back his fist, and kicked him right in the gut then to finish things off i dumped chocolate milk on his face.

You cant  Do that to him! I mocked her laugh..she gasps..
as i walked out of the cafeteria i see mork hanging by the doorway he highfives me.

Right on Kemosabe! He says mindy closing her locker sees me and mork with brandon in our grasp.
Mindy brandon has something to tell you! We shove him towards her..
Mindy, im sorry for what i did to mork..he holds out his hand, um- apology accepted! She shakes his hand firmly.

she giggles.. You guys are really something. She says.

Morks P.O.V
through out the day brandons team kept on looking at me with mean looks but i just smiled through them i see mindy waiting for me at the front door.

So, Mork you wanna tell me what heck ron did? She asks.
oh he just made sure they did'nt bother me anymore! I said with a smug look..Have you guys figured out a way to get out of eachothers minds yet..she asks agian.

To be honest, no..then, all of a sudden i remembered something orson told me on ork.

Flashback
Morks P.O.V.
I sat on a chair that was eggshaped as i spun around quickly irritateing orson as he read a very big book, mork please stop that im very busy as you can see! He demanded..i shrugged playing with the lazer on the little egg..i accendently shot at the glass vase sitting on orsons desk!

Sorry orson, First person shooter! Ar ar! I joked he growls at me as he looks down on his book again

I sneak my way over to orson quietly as he took notice, mork..ill be right back dont touch anything! He said i salluted him as i sat down in his chair..and red a passage from the book it said

"Reverse a wish make a wish".

End of flashback

My jaw dropped, Ofcourse! Ron! I figured out a way to get out of our bodies! I shouted as i ran through the halls.