Chapter 9 "Skipping Class"

Rons P.O.V
I stood infront of the mirror in the boys bathroom splashing water on my face and getting the hair out of my face my friend brandon comes in, hey morko! He says trying to be friendly..i just thought to myself what does this bozo want! I smiled at him in a wierd way, So mindy...tells me she loves you? My eyes widen! She said that..i asked.

He nods. Yep...but you dont stand a chance with her! She needs a strong, Handsome guy..like ron. He says laughing shoving me away. He walks out of the bathroom, i roll my eyes...what an idiot! I said chuckling mork comes running through the bathroom door like a maniac.

Ron! Big news! I gotta tell you! He says trying to catch a breath..i com him down by slapping him two times.
Wow deja vu! He said...what news? What happened. I asked.

I know how we can get back into our own minds! I nearly scream in joy...how? It does'nt involve a sheeps head or blood..right? I said stepping away.

No, and but it does involve mindy! He says..i give a puzzled look.
What? I asked. But we'll have to skip class because we have to go to a creepy building outside of town! I swallow harshly...were exactly is it?

Mindys P.O.V
i just could'nt believe i was skipping class! No the whole school day! What would my father say? Or what would my mother think if she was alive! I was just so confused on how these two were gonna get back in their own minds...it made me laugh a little.

So were exactly does this..person live? And why does he want me. Mork and ron look at eachother and smile wisely..well technically it does'nt invole you..we just needed a ride! I smirk why did I ask I said.
What if we dont make it back intime for 9th period? I asked..you guys ask to many questions! Trust me i dont think the teachers are gonna suspicious that the three of us are'nt at school.
Me and ron give eachother worried looks. yeah...okay but they'll most likely contact mindys dad and then he'll find out that we three were all out at the same time! Morks eyes widen..you got me there chief. I laughed.

After 7 hours of driving we finnally arrived at our destination i studied the building carefully, wait a minute is'nt this exidors place? I asked. Mork nods furiously..yep you guessed correctly! Wait a minute whos exidor? I scoff..prepare to be amazed ron I replied.

Morks P.O.V
i knocked on the door there were a couple of numbers missing on his apartment door as usual ron was begining to get nervous like he does in a bad situation.
Your starting to look like a milk shake! I said he squints his eyes and laughs sarcastically.
Mork! Is that you? Exidor says trying to find me..

Exidor im right here! I said..he looks at me wierd...mork your finnally got the surgery! Mindy bursts out laughing...ron smirks.
now i see were you get your personiallty from..ron says patting me on the back.

So..mork what can do for you? Dont Step there! He yells. Its hot lava! Ron looks at me with a blank expression.well dont just stand there have a seat! Exidor orders.
Exidor do you really know how to get mork and ron back into thier own sick minds? Ron gasps.

Hey! Im not that creepy..he yells exidors stuffs a sock in his mouth to keep him from talking. I smirk
So to answer your question yesm.but it'll need something!

Like what? Exidor smiles,i need you to close your eyes..we do so i sit in a yoga position making strange noise, Mork! Stop it. Mindy scolds. Now i want you to clear your minds...very good...
Its starts getting bright like were heading towards a white light.

Oh god! Im dead! Ron says...your not dead kemosabe..were inside eahother. Ron looks at me with blank expression..inside eachothers mind you nimnul! He starts laughing. So is this what the brain looks like? No..its pink

he smirks again, so do we just walk around or what? Im not sure....hey! Look. We turn to the right.
Is that mindy? I squint my eyes looking very closely mindy must be in here with us! I told myself.

It is.i replied. Cool a threesome! I slap ron, owww i was kidding. Geez get a sense of humor!
Mork? Mork! Hey im here..she says hugging me. Ahem, ron says

Mindy rolls her eyes as she hugs him to. Thats better! Now what did exidor sent you in here for?
Well he gave me a piece of bolonie and told me to follow you guys, mindy exclaims..sounds like something i would say. I replied with grin

now..all three of you to explore while your in eacothers mind..
Okay how- ron pauses hes becoming transparent....
Ron! Your- he disapears..

Mindy i have a feeling- i disapear as welll.

I land inside mindys mind..wow theres a lot of stuff in here.
The little engine that could? I flip through the pages..see her art skills are still the same. Ar ar.
I start looking around, this must be when mindy and ron were going out...does'nt seem to happy with him. I said laughing to myself.

oh look! Heres me now...

Rons P.O.V
i land inside morks mind, oh great now im gonna be an even bigger dork that mork now! Therese a bunch of clutter and some stuff floating around in his head. Wow there sure is alot of stuff floating around in here! Hahaha....logic. I said to no one.
what are all these pictures here doing on the floor...i studied them real closely.
Hmmm wierd morks parents are'nt in any of these? I said...

Mindys P.O.V
i was in rons mind..wich really creeped me out a little but was also a very great to get to know him better withough actually talkimg to him face to face!
I see he loves football than he like girls...i said scoffing,
When i snap my fingers you will awake 1...2...3! Exidor said snapping his fingers.

We opened our eyes.woah! Strange concept...mork said rubbing his eyes.
that was weird.but howcome their stuck in eachothers minds?
Eixdor looks at mind with crazy eyes...my dear that was'nt the real thing! That was just a warm up so you can see what was going to happen!
Ron groans...Awwwe man! Damnit mork.