e i g h t

YOoOoOoOo 51 comments and 121 reads last chapter holy macaroni you guys never dissapoint :DDDD

also–

– i saw this on tumblr (of course) and ahskdllflg i'm craving starrison fics with little!ringo like???? wouldn't that be aDORABLE????

okay okay i should prolly stop stalling and write the chapter now lmao

Anyways enjoy some straight on smut and a bout of fluff :)))))

35 comments ???? Maybe on wednesday I'll update early??? ;)

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

The building was nearly deserted, with George and his little blue-eyed angel being the only ones on the building. Which made it the perfect oppurtunity to—

"O-Oh," Ringo gasped as George nipped at his neck, surely leaving a mark. He clasped his own hand over his mouth, an embarrased flush rising up his neck.

"No need for that, doll," Ringo felt his heart skip a beat when George's hand wrapped around his. "There's no one else 'round here, but us."

"But—" The squeak that escaped his throat dissolved into a pleasant moan as he felt a pair of lips melt against his. Ringo wrapped his arms around his neck, with the older lifting him up easily.

Ringo's fingers tangled in his hair, and he sucked on his bottom lip. George growled against his mouth, making him shudder.

He trembles as George sucks on his neck, sharp teeth raking the sensitive skin. Breathless moans poured out of his lips, a hot whine escaping his throat when George stopped, admiring the sordid view of his needy little pet with a smirk.

"George," He begged, blue eyes sparkling with lust.

"What is it, baby? Use your words." He teased, ghosting his fingers dangerously close to his cock. Ringo writhed, looking at him with big, pleading eyes and George almost fell for it. Almost.

"Want you," He mumbled, still awfully shy despite the morning moments ago.

George smirked. "Say that again, princess?"

"I-I— I want you," He moaned, too far out to care anymore. "Please, daddy. I want you to fuck me, make me scream."

George groaned. Holy fuck.

"Do you trust me?" He asked huskily, and Ringo nodded. "Give me your wrists, doll."

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*