z e r o

"Spread your legs, baby boy."

"Y-Yes sir,"

Ringo didn't really expect a simple transfer coming to this. Paul reccomended the job to him and Ringo just had to accept.

"Count. And if you miss one, you'll get five more."

"Y-Yes sir,"

Ringo didn't know much about George Harrison— other than him being a filthy rich, cold, calculative businessman. He thought it was all to him. Until he found him at Martin's Hardware Store; which just now he realized what the ropes and the duct tape was for.

Smack!

"Fifteen!"

And said ropes were around Ringo's wrists, biting the skin, frustrating him with the fact that he can't just pin George down and take what he wanted.

Smack!

"Sixteen! Fuck! Ah! Sir please—"

George chuckled. "So impatient. Please what, princess?" He teased, giving his bright red cheek a squeeze.

Ringo made a low, whimpering noise in his throat, big, pleading blue eyes looking up through his eyelashes.

"Sir, please," He whined out, biting his lip in a way he knew George went crazy for.

Obviously it worked, and before he knew it George's lips crashed against his, making his neck crane back as his teeth and tongue clashed with his. Ringo gasped when he felt something hard against his aching bum, making his thighs press together and words started pouring out of his mouth.

"Sir, oh— please fuck me—" He pleaded, rocking his hips back, completely forgetting about the rules of the game they were playing.

"Gladly." George growled.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Okay so

First things first (I'm a realist) I'm not really that educated on BDSM sex, other than a few fics here and there, so if you guys have things to point out please do!!! But be kind because I am sensitive to criticism lol

Smut isn't really my thing because I tend to be embarrased about it BUT I'll try to hold no brakes on this one. Pedal to the metal baby!

Also comments keep me motivated to write !!! So be sure to flooodddd lots !!!