One

"Hey Vince."

----------------------------------------------

~Grace's POV~
"Hey girl, whatcha need?" He asked.
"What makes you think I need something?" I wondered.
He was silent.
I sighed. "Will you come over?" I asked.
I could almost hear his smile. "How long?" He asked.
"However long you want. I know you're not touring right now." I said.

"Stalker..." he mumbled playfully. I heard a loud thud from wherever Vince was, heard him curse and then press his palm over the phone.
Then all i could hear was light chatter, until a familiar voice came through.

"Grace! Hey can i come?" Tommy shouted into the phone, making me flinch and pull the phone away from my ear.
"Sure Thomas." I giggled, "but no one else, cool?" I added.
"Cool." He confirmed.

"When will you be able to come?" I asked him.
"Today." He said.
"Yay! Alright, well I'll see you when you get here. Tell Vince i said bye." I requested.
"K Gracie, love ya!" He said before the line went dead.

I wandered lazily around the apartment and cleaned up.
I put a GnR record on and jammed out waiting for the boys to get here, which happened to take years it seemed like.

I laid down for an hour and just relaxed, which would probably be the last time I'd get to do so, since two men who acted like five year olds were coming.

Finally, there was a knock on my door and I got up quickly to open the door for the boys.
But when I opened the door I was greeted by a fluffy blond haired man.
"What is it this time Steven?" I laughed, letting him in.
"Oh nothin'" he smiled sheepishly, "just forgot my sunglasses."

I watched him stride into the kitchen and take his glasses from the counter, making his way back towards me.
"Bye again!" He gave me a quick hug, then left.

Less than 3 seconds later, Tommy and Vince barge in, bags in hand. I wonder if they caught Steven on the way up.
"Hey guys!" I grinned. "Well, you know the deal, make yourself at home, mi casa es su casa or some shit." I laughed. Tommy immediately ran to the kitchen to see if i had any alcohol, which i did. Vince sat down across from me and leaned onto the arm of the couch. He was obviously tired.

Tommy returned and sat beside me. "Want some?" He asked, shaking the bottle of vodka. I simply shook my head.
"You guys are seriously tired?" He asked.
"Kinda." I responded. Tommy sighed at my response, and then grinned. He was about to yell wasn't he? I glanced at Vince who was damn near sleeping and kind of felt bad for him.

"Nap time!" Tommy shouted, setting the vodka down and laying on top of me. Vince was already asleep on the other couch.

Tommy let his tattooed hands roam through my hair, messing it up. I put my arm lazily around him and we both drifted to sleep sooner or later.

As you can tell, I've left Nikki out...there is a reason, both in the book and in real life. One; Grace doesn't like Nikki at the moment. Two; him and I got into it on twitter. I know at first its like "OMG NIKKI REPLIED" but when you've idolized this person, you still don't know everything about them, so you fill the missing holes with something pleasing you want to believe they do or are like. I made Nikki out to be a broken rockstar who made his way back to the real world. He was my hero, and he even made me want to buy a bass guitar, which I did. But when you do something like that, you don't actually know them. Turns out Nikki isn't all that sweet to anyone who doesn't agree in the slightest way. He was on a craze about politics and my notifications were blowing up. I simply said "whats got you wound up?" And told him to chill or something and he said I chill when I wanna chill. At first I thought it was funny, but it just didn't improve and he didn't understand i was only kidding around. He blocked me from Viewing his twitter feed. So thats why im being so hostile towards him.

But any-who, that aside, certainly don't let my experience ruin yours. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as the last. I will try and incorporate Nikki into this, im still kinda sour about it all though. We'll see. But welcome to book 2!