2 | Ride to Busan

N O T E :

Hello, everyone! I'd like to warn you guys that this chapter would be a bit long and boring.

BUT this is the part when the heroine first meets Jungkook of BTS, so if you want to know how they met, then read!

Please wait patiently for the action thingy. Kamsamnida!

* * * *

Chapter 2 | Ride to Busan

Gail POV

I stepped inside the train and dragged my luggage along.

The train was large. It's interior design was simple, but elegant. The walls were pure white matched with navy blue carpets, trims and comfy seats.

Of course, there was a luggage section!

"Good thing we managed to catch up," Father murmured. "If the train had left us behind, it would be your fault!"

I paused, "My fault?"

"If you weren't taking so long trying to beautify yourself-"

"I wasn't beautifying myself!" I denied.

Is that what he thought I was doing?!

"What were you doing then!?"

"None of your business!" I grumbled which got us stares.

"Shhh, we're not home," He motioned me to be silent.

By the way, we are not actually fighting like we want to brawl each other and pull each other's hair. We normally fight a lot playfully which describes our father-and-daughter relationship and bicker a lot over itty-bitty things back home.

Like...

Flashback

"Dis foo ish so goo!" Father exclaimed and bits of rice flew from his mouth as he spoke.

"HEY!" I brushed the rice off me.

Father gulped down his food, "Sorry,"

"Anyway, what did you say?" I frowned.

"He said, this food is so good!" Mother answered in his stead and impersonated him.

"Of course, who is the best cook in the world? Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" Father cooed at Mom.

And then they kissed.

Passionately.

"STOP!" I demanded, "Can you please stop doing that during dinner? It's a disturbing scene while eating," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You sad, sad child," Father said, "You're going to do this with your future husband too!"

"I told you I'm not getting any husband!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

We spent the entire night arguing whether I'd get a husband in the future or not. Later that night, he sneaked to my room to bicker about the husband thing again. Creepy old man.