one

wrote this because I noticed the population of MPHFPC fanfics is pretty low

-----

"Oh my gosh, were you absent the day they passed out common sense or something?!"

"It's not a big deal, I'll just get a towel."

"Yeah, you will. Next time don't be so clumsy." My sister retorts, and I make sure to accidentally trip on my way out to get a towel, shoving her slightly.

Delilah was a cup of tea, that was for sure. The problem is, I kind of enjoy coffee a little bit more. Not that my sister is the worst human in the word. Just that she was a little bit too high maintenance for me.

When I come back to her room, a towel in hand, I quickly wipe off the little spill of water I had created on her table, and raise an eyebrow when I was done to make sure everything was "to her liking".

"Okay, now leave me alone. I've got a lot of packing to do, and I don't think I've ever been more hyped for this trip." Delilah tells me, and I roll my eyes at her playfully.

She's been wanting to get out of Ohio since forever, and due to the fact my mom had been reading up on some mysterious cave in Wales, we were headed there.

"You do know the place is going to be muddy and droopy, right?" I say to her as she puts a pair of her flip flops into her suitcase.

"Um, please never use the word droopy again. Also, I won't be stepping in the mud while wearing these. Yeah, I know, I'm a genius of some type."

"Okay, but you're packing for Florida. What do you need a pink bikini for?" I ask her, curious on how my older sister would respond.

"Hot pink, Addie. And didn't Mom say something about the place being near a bunch of water? I'm going to be working on my tan, and even though you won't get into the water with me, you might as well do something about that skin." Delilah tells me, and I can't help but to roll my eyes once again, after cringing over the fact we would be around very deep water.

"I'm tanner than you, so I wouldn't even go there. And it's called an island, Delilah. Have you even seen what the place looks like?" I asked, and watched as she gave me one of her looks before answering.

"I tried looking the place up, but I couldn't find anything after about a minute, and then I got hungry so I went to get some cookies and totally forgot to check again. But I told all my friends I would be going to Wales, so they're pretty pumped. If I can get at least one picture with a hot guy from there, Ashley is paying me a five crisp dollar bill."

"So, the whole reason you're excited for this is to get a tan and some arm candy?" I ask, trying to summarize what she was saying right now.

Delilah is quiet for a moment before opening her mouth and responding to my question.

"Yeah, basically." And with that, she goes back to packing.

"So, you should probably at least get your suitcase from the basement and dust it off since the last time we went on vacation was when the dinosaurs roamed the earth." Delilah says to me, after a short period of time with no conversation.

"Dee, we aren't even going to the airport until a week. And I promise you, this place will be anything but exciting." I say to her, and as I look around her room, I notice that it was nine pm, which meant that Delilah and I were supposed to go and get pizza for dinner since our parents were currently on date night and neither of us had enough money to order in.

"Uh huh. I'll remind you about saying that when I have a bunch of cute boys around me with even cuter accents."

"Right. So, to Little Caesar's we go?" I say to her, as a reminder. She looks at her clock briefly before pausing and dropping the shirt she was currently holding into the suitcase, then nodding her head.

"I'll go get my keys." She says, and after a minute we're both in her car, driving to get pizza.

chapter one is done yeah boyyyy

also I know it's a little short but the next chapter is gonna be longer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL ME HOW YOURE FEELIN ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR (yes it'll get better this just just an intro chapter) ITS MY FIRST BOOK SO I NEED YOUR INPUT THANK YOU !!!!