the end of a love

my dearest,

you are like lucid dreaming in whole. your words seem to wrap around my chest and constrict me of air in the best way possible.

whenever your hands wrapped around mine i swear, there were butterflies screaming in my chest; begging to be let out and fly away in a storm.

yet although i've seen hours of romance movies and praying that i could find a girl as wonderful as in the films, i already have one. if i had one more chance, i would never let your arms escape my grasp.

every time i could steal glances at you, you looked like late night bookstores with fairy lights tied around. yet, you still looked like the roses that just started to pass their time, but not yet, just making them more beautiful.

i would never regret to fall in love with a girl as beautiful as you, nor would i ever want to leave your arms if i'm ever graced with being in them one more time.

and although i could write thousands of thousands of words and phrases of how much i would love to see you everyday or of how beautiful you look, i think a few hundred would do for now.

yet these words seem to roll off my tongue easier than any other; my love for you is proven in the only way i can, in a form of writing.

just as your name says, you really are indeed universal to this world. and to me, you're my universe.

every coin i've tossed in wishing wells, every candle i've blown out, and every shooting star that has jumped into my life have all been spent on you. and although yet none of them have come true, i wouldn't regret a single aspect of how i wisely spend those wishes.

your soft eyes were the only ones i want to stare at me during the day and your warm arms are the only ones i want to hold me at night.

your words that would enchant me more everyday were laced with nicotine and stardust. and your smile shone brighter that the sun itself.

if i had one wish to be granted to me, i would hope that you're hands could wrap around my frame one more time, as i could paint your beautiful body on a shining canvas while reminding you of how gorgeous you actually are.

we could paint galaxies and milky ways in each other's eyes while making sure our flowercrowns were always alined. i promise i could pick you lilacs on every thursday and sunflowers every monday and always tell you that you were beautiful.

i'm not mad i didn't get to meet you just one more time, before we must've parted—but just filled with the greatest blessings of all to be able to talk to you at all.

you're the most magical person to ever have entered my life.  you changed the dark grays to pretty blues and swirled pinks and i couldn't be more grateful.

i just wish we could've taken more polaroid pictures while watching the stars on a cold october night; or reading poetry under a tree in the pouring rain with your head on my lap and the world around us disappearing.

and even though we haven't been able to speak for months on end—i still haven't been able to take in the fact that i, indeed, would be spending halloween alone and without you.

i blatantly fell in love with you; and even if my words will never reach you, i would upon always be in love with the way your eyes sparkle—even if your hands will never be held upon mine for years, and you heart will never dance in mine, i would do so all again, and i would not regret a single word i said.

so, with the last pieces of my heart, that i saved just for you, i attached them all in this piece of literature. your golden heart seemed to match perfectly with mine of stone. and although i tried to fulfill your hands which locked with mine perfectly, i still haven't found a single match.

finally; you were my dream in real life. you were my half, and now you are my whole. words cannot express the love i feel for you and your fairy light eyes, your button nose, and most wonderful of all personality.

i hope this letter could bring you some joy, as you brought to my life. and if we aren't able to speak and your mind and body still live hundreds of miles away; you'll always be in my heart.

alas, it's time for my part, and i hope this won't be the last time i write to you. everyone sonnet of love i have written have all been for you.

adieu,
and ever yours, xoxo