Save Felix

~~(y/n) POV~~

Felix was really beaten up, and I was whimpering.

"Dear, we could make this easy or really hard for you..." Jack whispered.

I continued to whimper.

"Awe, she knows she can't do anything" he snickered.

I continued to sit there.

"Don't worry, you get to watch him suffer more" Jack mentioned.

Jack then punch Felix in the face. I seen it and screamed.

"NOOO!" I screamed, and whimpered.

"Will you go on a date with me then?" Jack asked.

"No..." I replied instantly.

He slapped Felix, i screamed more. Bob walked up to me and covered my mouth. I bit bobs hand and made him bleed. He yelled, then I sat there, fire glowing in my eyes. I broke the chains and broke the chair.

"That's it!" I yelled in a deeper/creepier voice.

Jack started to back away from felix. I then started to walk towards him, then teleported to him. I was extremely confused. I grabbed his shoulder and threw him into a wall. The wall broke, and I collapsed to the ground. A cried. I called an ambulance and they took Felix and Jack to the hospital.

End of chapter

Hey guys sorry I don't have too much time to write, so short chapters for my books today, please vote if you liked it... Please leave feed back/ suggestions and ask questions... Follow me if you like my writing.. Thank you so much!
~Crystella