Diablo x reader

Diablo x reader
Also, I did not draw the photo^^

Warnings: none really: uhhh death? And uhh sadness

It was a gloomy, cold night. You were fast asleep in your bed. laying next to you, in the same bed, was your boyfriend Chato Santana. Or, as he was more know by, El Diablo.
Laying on his back as he stared at the ceiling, you laid closely next to him, basically nestled against his arm. He stared blankly at the ceiling deep in thought. He didn't want to go to sleep. He was afraid. Afraid to fall asleep. Afraid of where his mind would drift off to.
He glanced over at you. You looked peaceful. Absolutely careless. You had blankets wrapped around you, and the gentle breeze from the ceiling fan blew your hair gradually.
He admired you, and then smiled to himself. How could someone so beautiful and sympathetic possibly fall in love with someone like him. It astonished him.
He returned his gaze to the ceiling, his eyes were becoming heavy. But he refused to fall asleep. He tried to distract himself by thinking of you, along with all the good time you both had. He smiled, yet he was slowly falling asleep. He knew he would have a nightmare tonight, he could just feel it. He was trying his hardest to stay awake, but his breathing was slowing down, and his eyes were beginning to close.

Diablo woke up, but not in his bed. He was in what seemed to be an endless room of nothing but blank whiteness. No color. No ceiling. No walls. Nothing. Absolutely blank. He stood up. Looked around confused. He knew he was dreaming, but he never dreamt anything like this before. He clenched his fists ready for someone or something to attack him. But nothing happened.
"Hello?" he called out. It echoed throughout the air. There was no reply. He looked around once again, expecting something to happen.
"Chato." Said an all to familiar voice coming from behind him.
His whole body tensed. He froze. He knew who was behind him without even having to turn around.
Grace.
She walked over and wrapped her arms around him, and rested her chin on his shoulder.
"Baby, what's wrong. You still remember me don't you?" Grace asked pouting her lip.
Diablo just stared at the ground blankly. Breathing heavily.
Grace walk in front of him and smiled. He looked up at her, scanning every detail of her face. It was exactly how he remembered it. Her dark brown, wavy hair rested gently, just below shoulder length. Her smile seemed to somehow make the blank white room become brighter. And her soft brown eyes seemed to match the same expression as her smile. Happiness. It had been so long since he had seen that look on her face. Or, even just her face at all.
She placed her hand on his cheek, and softly caressed it. Her hand was cold. It made him shiver, and for once in his life he felt cold.
"mi amor, tú parece tensa." She said, "what's the matter? Miss me?" She asked smirking.
"Of course." He said in a shakily voice, just above a whispering.
Grace smiled. And let out a small laugh. Diablo continued staring at her, never taking his eyes off of her. Not even for a second. He didn't want to look away, he didn't want her to leave. Yet, in a away. He knew she wasn't real.
Grace wrapped her arms around Diablo's neck. They both looked into each others eyes. Diablo, still shaking, and his eyes began to fill with tears. Yet before he could say anything, he heard two, also familiar voice coming from behind him.
"Hola padre." They said in almost unison.
Diablo frantically turned around, loosing eye contact with Grace. Behind him he saw two young children standing next to each other. A boy and a girl. Both smiling. Diablo became numb, he hardly could feel the tears that began to flow from his eyes.
They were his kids.
His own flesh and blood.
Standing in front of him.
The only people that had ever loved him were now surrounding him.
Diablo closed his eyes. Tears still flooding from them.
"I'm sorry." he whispered, "I'm so, sorry."
"por qué?" His kids asked as they stepped closer,
"por qué?"
Grace once again wrapped her arms around him, and she began to kiss up and down his neck.
Not exactly comforting him, if anything making him more uncomfortable, Diablo just stood still. Not saying anything. He was astonished, as well as confused. His children watched their father break into tears.
Diablo opens his eyes and turned to Grace.
She looked at him, passionately.
"I'm sorry," he paused "but. your not real." He hesitated on the last sentence. He stepped away from her grip, and distanced himself from her.
"I-I'm sorry. I gotta go." He muttered and began to slowly walk away. But before he could his kids appeared in front of him.
"Where are you going padre?" They asked.
Diablo stepped back
Grace laugh from behind him. Diablo turned around.
"Ohhh cariño your not going anywhere." She said crossing her arms and smiling.
Diablo's kids were also smiling.
He gulped. Backing away slowly from both. Worried and even more confused then before.
They all followed him.
The room, that had seemed endless and blank, was now feeling like the walls were carving in, and he was becoming claustrophobic.
"No." Diablo breathed. "Your not real."
Grace laughed again.
"Why'd you do it Chato?" She asked changing the subject.
"What?" He asked frantically, even though he knew exactly what she was going to say.
"Why'd you kill us Chato. The only people who could ever love you. Are now dead. You murdered us. Burned us. Killed your own family."
"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry!" He yelled. His voice cracked as he was trying to hold back his sobbing.
"I'm so, so sorry." He sighed, wiping his eyes. Grace walked over to him, Diablo tried to back away, but Grace grabbed him arm. She came close to his ear.
"sorrys no bueno bastante cariño." She whispered.

Diablo violently sat up in his bed. Shaking uncontrollably. You woke up and immediately, and held him closely. He grasped you tightly, as if you would slide through his fingers.
"Shhhh your ok. I'm here. Your fine." You whispered quietly still holding him tightly.
He was sobbing and curled into a ball, as he snuggled against you.
You both just sat there. It was about 4:45am, but you didn't want you let him go, and he didn't want you to let you go.
He eventually calmed down a little bit, his breathing slowed down.
"They were in my dream. They were there. Alive."
He said shakily, looking down, avoiding eye contact with you.
You rubbed your hand up and down his arm. As you still cuddled him.
"Hey, it's ok. Don't worry mi amor. It was a nightmare." You said calmly trying to comfort him.
He looked up at you. His eyes were red, wet, and he looked tired.
He nodded.
"Are you ok?" You asked concerned
He let go of his grip on you, whipped his eyes, and cleared his throat.
"Yeah. I-I'm fine, I-I'm sorry."
"Hey, don't apologize." You said as you leaned in and kissed his cheek.
He blushed, and slightly smiled. He let out a sigh. He was still slightly shaking, and you could tell he probably wasn't going to go back to sleep. You weren't exactly tired yourself. Even if you were, you wouldn't sleep and let him lay awake all night.
You grabbed the remote from the bed-side table and flicked on the tv.
"Wanna watch a movie?" You asked trying to lighten the mood.
"Yeah." He said nodding as he scooted closer to you.
You both cuddle next to each other under the blanket, and he leaned his head onto you shoulder as the tv screen lit up the room.

Hi so I thought this was decent, but I feel like there's a lot of commas and misspelled words. Idk I guess it's cute. It took me FOREVER to write so I hope it's at least decent👌🏻👌🏻😊

Ohhh also, if ya didn't know Grace is the name of Diablos wife. Like I didn't make it up. That's her actual name. Ok bye now😅