Diablo x reader

Yoooo, I thought of this in school today and thought it would be cute.

Diablo x reader

It was a cold winter morning. The sun shined through the curtains of your bedroom window.
You were sound asleep in your bed, curled up in blankets.
"Mi amor are you awake?" Diablo asked, tapping your arm eagerly.
You whined and dug your face into your pillow.
"Come on, it's snowing." He said as he leaned on to the windowsill and watched as the powdery, white snowflakes gently fell to the ground.
It was mesmerizing to him.
Since he had lived in California for most of his life, he had never really had the chance to see snow. Especially not a lot of it.
You slowly sat up, still with the blankets wrapped around you. You yawned, and watched him as he stared out the window, fascinated by the snow.
"Come on. Get up, we gotta go outside." He said rapidly as he began to throw on his varsity jacket.
"Ok, ok hold on." You said smiling, as you saw how excited he was. You slowly got out of bed, and began to find something warm to wear.

You open the front door, and immediately a breeze of cold air made you slightly shiver as you stepped outside.
Diablo followed you outside, not even phased by the temperature of the air. He held out his hand and watched as snowflakes landed in it, immediately melting. He took another step into the snow, yet instead of leaving footprints from where he was standing, the snow had melted, and all that was there was wet, muddy grass.
You giggled. You were so amused on how someone could be so entertained by snow.
He looked back at you, slightly laughing at his 'footprints' he left. He looked up, and watched the snow fall.
"It's so, cool." He said, not knowing the perfect word to describe how he felt.
You laughed, "Now were telling ice puns?" You joked as you walked over to him. He laughed, and put his arm around you pulling you closer to him. It felt nice. He was so warm, and in this type of weather it was perfect. You blushed slightly as you both just stood there watching the snow fall delicately around the two of you.