True

What she says: I'm fine.
What she means: According to Chato Santana, he had his power his entire life and was able to do and see stuff that were considered works of the devil. He must have been feared by his family and others considering he is a Latino from LA and most Latino families are very religious. He must have been brought up by the fact that he was nothing but the devil and therefore he believed it and became feared not only on the streets but with his wife and children as well. Chato Santanna was a criminal that killed people for money without hesitation but stopped when he accidently killed his family in a pit of rage when he thought his children and his wife would leave him. After he turned himself in, he swore that he would never use his power ever again because the death of his family haunted him and claims that others had offered him the same thing Amanda Waller was offering. Throughout the whole movie, Chato Santana struggled with his powers but slowly but surely came to the realization that he could do good, even if he was a "bad guy." When they faced Enchantress, Chato Santana was the one to snap out of her trance and bring his group back to reality. He was the one to confront Enchantress and fought her brother. He finally came to peace with his true self because he "lost one family and wasn't about to lose another." He finally allowed the group to see his true self and only did so in order to protect his friends. Chato Santana told Flag to set the bomb off, knowing full well that he would die. Chato Santana died knowing that he would probably never be recognized for what he did, and would probably be known for what he had done before. Chato Santana was the true hero of the story who was redeemed but some non-Latinos are out here saying that he deserved to die because he killed his family, meanwhile, these same people are the ones defending The Joker, who is a killer, crime-organizer, and who abuses Harley Quinn. Some non-Latinos are so offended by the fact that a Latino, a cholo from LA, was the hero of the movie, and not some average white guy like in every other movie. Chato Santana deserved the world and his character should be highlighted as the best part of the film, instead people are mad about how Jared Leto's Joker wasn't up to par with Heath Ledger's Joker, or how Harley Quinn was dressed like a "whore," instead of getting mad over the fact that the two characters that were killed were a First Nations man and a Latino while the white woman who started all of this mess was still alive instead of dying with enchantress. Chato Santana was a man who made mistakes, hurt the people he never wanted to hurt, but was loyal to those he cared about, so much so that he died for them. Chato Santana was the heart of the movie and didn't deserve to die.

Couldn't have said it better myself👏🏻
Creds to @ canyon-of-destiny on Tumblr