Preferences

-This is short, but cuteee😊 also if ya wanna fangirl over Diablo with me follow my Instagram @ pyrokinetichomeboy-

Creds to @ gothamsrealqueen on Tumblr

- Kissing
Lots of sweet little kisses on your nose, cheeks, neck, and shoulders. He'll sneak up behind you and warp his arms around your waist. Other times you'll be laying on the couch or in bed and he'll be sneaky (so many kisses).

- Dinner
He absolutely adores when you make him dinner. Especially if you try something more ethnic. Sometimes he'll help you a little bit by lighting the grill or stove (even if there's a nob to turn".

- Talking
Normally when he gets upset and starts steaming/smoking you have to talk him down. Sometimes you'll put your hands on his shoulders even if it burns a little. Other times he'll be having a nightmare and he'll catch fire. After a while you'll smell smoke and wake him. Make him stand up quickly and pour water on the bed where there was fire. Then you'd hold him and lay him down on your side of the bed. Another time when you talk is when he just wants to have a nice calming conversation. Just because he feels like its always because of problems when you talk. He wants you to have a nice time when you talk.