Chapter Two

Fear leads to anxiety, don't know what's inside of me..

Tyler shifted uncomfortably in his chair, awaiting the doctor to come back. He hadn't decided whether he was going to cooperate or not, and that was a huge thing he needed to decide. If he worked with Dun, he'd probably not be experimented on as much, but if he refused to answer, he'd probably be so much worse. Thus, he then decided he'd answer the questions; not giving away too much information. Nobody wants to be experimented on.

The door creaked open slowly, revealing Dr. Dun. He wore a pristine white lab coat, with blue scrubs underneath.

He sat down silently, moving into a comfortable position before beginning to question the fifteen year old in front of him.

"What is your name?"

Tyler looked at Dun dumbfounded.

"Tyler Robert Joseph."

His chest tightened as he answered. Dun hummed in approval, scribbling something down aimlessly before reading something to himself.

"Please explain to me your condition."

Tyler sucked in a sharp breath, unsure of how to explain his problem. He shifted again in his seat awkwardly before letting out a breath he hadn't known he was holding.

"I can't explain."

Dun glanced up to Tyler with pure shock. He didn't know how to respond, so instead, he looked back down at his clipboard and fiddled with his pen.

"Can you...Summon it?"

His expression was completely serious as he looked at Tyler. Instead of answering, Tyler simply just shut his eyes tightly and started to think of all the hatred people had towards him. After a few silent moments, the figure appeared in front of Tyler.

However, Dr. Dun couldn't see it.

"I summoned it."

The creature was a dark gray, it's neck and hands completely black. It's body figure was just like Tyler's, symbolizing it was part of Tyler. It had red eyes and didn't have skin, it was just the outline of a body made of bones, besides it's eyes.

Dun scribbled something else down carelessly, before looking at Tyler again. Tyler sat, staring at nothing- which Dun could presume was the creature.

Tyler gulped as the figure moved towards him slowly, his fingers hooking underneath Tyler's jaw. It traced it's claw to his chin, before roughly grabbing Tyler's neck. He choked as the creature put more pressure, making the doctor rush to get help. Tyler just stared into the creature's eyes as it started speaking.

"Nobody will ever love you, Tyler."

He whimpered at the words, letting a tear fall as he squirmed in the monster's grip. He wished to get free and beat the living hell out of the creature, but couldn't. He was stuck, and he figured he would die.

"I'm ready to die. If you want to kill me, just do it."

Tyler sneered, wrapping his wrist against the creatures. The monster softened its grip before pushing even harder, making Tyler choke and sputter.

To Tyler's surprise, Josh burst into the room, frantically looking around. Once he spotted Tyler he sent a strong blow to the creature's jaw, sending him flying onto the ground in agony. It hissed in pain before lurching off the floor and tackling Josh against the wall. It went to punch Josh but he dodged, bending down quickly. His moves were precise and quick, making it hard for the creature to fight back.

Josh ducked out from underneath it's arm and rushed to Tyler, who was sobbing. His head throbbed horribly, and he just wanted to simply go home.

"Tyler,"

Tyler was shaken by Josh and started to sob harder. The creature suddenly disapated into the air, making Josh's jaw drop slightly. Tyler however didn't seem to notice as he continued to sob into the blue-haired boy's chest. His tears soaked Josh's shirt, but he didn't seem to mind at the moment. All he cared about was if Tyler was okay, and that was odd for him. He never really cared about anyone this much, especially someone he had just met an hour or two ago.

"This session is called off, it was a failure."

Josh seemed to become agitated at the doctor and stood up, his shirt sent flying behind him as he looked up at the loud speaker.

"How could you do this to a human being? He suffers from so much and you make him summon that- that- thing!"

His shouts echoed throughout the room along with Tyler's now quickening breathing. Josh paused for a moment and instantly regret his decision as Tyler became pale, his breathing uneven and ragged.

"Ca-Cant breathe,"

Tyler huffed out, falling against Josh's chest. He was slow to hold Tyler in his arms, but eventually took the sobbing boy into his arms. He rubbed his back soothingly, and Tyler felt his eyes slowly close as he fell into a world of mysterious dreams he won't remember.