Woah now Walker don't even think about taking this plate of heaven away from me, I said while trying to hold in my laugh.

"Shit, do you read people's mind or something?" He asked while trying to look depressed but it didn't work, I couldn't hold it anymore. I just burst out laughing causing the whole table to look at me.

Nathan started to laugh so hard to, Abby looked at us like we were physco, which only made us laugh even more.

After 5minutes, Nathan and I calmed down from our fits of laughter. And I finished my left over lunch.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Nathan asked me. Uhh. Not that I'm aware of, my mom went out of town for a business trip so I'm just gonna be alone, why?

"No reason, my mom won't be home till later tonight, and my dad will probably be at his office." He said while running his hand through his perfect caramel brown hair.

Oh.. Was all I could say. "Since your mom won't be home tonight do you wanna come over to watch a movie or something" he asked as we were walking toward next period.

Sure I'd love to.. I have nothing to do at home besides homework.. "great" he said while his eyes lit up to my answer, but.. can I go to my house to change?

"Sure, so we go to your house after school then mine?" He replied, Yep I said while popping the 'p'. "okay, ill see you later princess" he said waving and making his was to biology see you later BadBoy I replied smirking and he just laughed.

I made my way over to Abby who was hugging Austin, I fake coughed which left them startled and broke apart, they both blushed..

Austin shouldn't you be going to class? I asked smirking "Y-yea umm I-I W-was goin- ok bye. " He said stuttering which made me laugh hard. I looked at Abby, no PDA please.. "Oh shut up Lauren" she said chuckling.

"Hey what are you doing tonight?" Abby asked me while changed for gym, I'm heading over to Nathan's to watch a movie since my mom is away on business and ill be home alone.

"I see" Abby said nodding her head, "make sure you use protection" Abby added while giggling, Abby shut up, we don't feel that 'way' about each other I answered while chuckling.

"Don't deny it Lauren, I can see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you" she said as she changed her top, listen ill only tell you this ones.. "Okay, NOW TELL MEEE IN DYING HERE" she answered dramatically.

Calm down Abby, no need to exaggerate, and I was going to say that Ireallylikenathan. "What? Sorry I didn't catch that, but it almost sounded that you said you really like Nathan"

Abby said while looking at me with a confused expression, I just stood there frozen and blushing. "OMGGGGG YOU LI-" I covered her mouth before she could finish, please don't freak out.

She nodded, I put my hands down and she started jumping up and down saying 'I KNEW IT' SHhhhhhhhh ABBY! "ok ok I'm sorry but when did u realized you liked him" she asked me while I was pulling my hair up in a high pony.

I figured out today when we held hands, I felt sparks when we touched I mean that has to mean something right? I asked "yep" Abby answered.

"Well just tell him, I'm 100% sure that he feels the same way" she said, Abby I know that's the best thing to do, but I don't wanna ruin our friendship, I mean he's a BadBoy and I'm just Lauren.

And plus he screws girls and throw them away, i'd rather stick with being good friends than to have him use me for his 'sexually needs' and throw me away like the other, Abby I'm not like that. I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset" she said almost tearing up, its okay Abby, we hugged then made our way out of the change room, "okay ladies and gents well play basketball today go again and set your selves up into teams"

YES! I fist pumped the air, basketball was one of my favorite sports, I've been playing since I was a kid, I'm really good (not trying to brag or anything).

Abby and I were put into the same group and so was Josh,(he's one of Nathan's friend) Josh was really attractive, all the girls in our class were drooling all over him.

*skips basketball game*

My team ended up winning 46-38, I got about 16points (again,not bragging.) and Abby shot about 13 she was actually pretty good, everyone told each other that it was a good game, a couple of the student even came up to me and Abby and said good game.

Last period carried on pretty quickly, Abby and I went to our lockers to gather out things, I found it quite weird that the 3lockers beside ours were empty, anyways I asked Abby if she was heading home.

"Yep I am, A-Austin's driving me she" stuttered while turning a hint of pink. Ooohhhh so ur in 'that' stage with Austin I replying while nudging her with my shoulder and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Your such a kid Lauren" she said laughing. Me, Lauren Bounds a kid? pffft. we burst out laughing. "Hey Abby you ready?" I heard someone say, I turned around to see Austin putting his hand out for Abby to hold "yep" she answered smiling shyly at him and grabbing his hand.

"Bye Lauren ill see you tomorrow" they both said in unison, I laughed and so did they. I made my way out of school and into the parking lot, Nathan was looking for me so I just waved, a couple minutes later, I was standing in front of the sexy BadBoy and his blue 2012 Ferrari.

"Took you long enough princess" he said with a smirk. Don't push it Nathan Walker I snapped back. "ok ok I'm sorry" he answered and I just chuckled, TO MY HOUSE WE GOOOOO! I SAID WHILE MOCKING SOME SUPERHERO.

He just laughed, I blasted the radio and sang along to Melodies by Madison Beer.

( A:N Melodies is one of my favorite song, Madison Beer is extremely talented
I suggest that you guys listen to it while reading the next couple parts xxxx)

Oooo-oooohh

Yeaa-aaaah

I Hear Melodies In My Head,

Find Little Notes In My Bed

I Got Songs Tangled Up In my Hair

I See Piano Keys Everywherre

My Heart Is A Beating Drum

Repeating My Favorite Song

I Hear Beethoven Number 9

All the time,

And Its Kinda Like Do Re Mi

About As Easy As A B C

Beautiful Like A Symphony

I'm Talkin Bout You And Me Here

I Hear Melodies In My Heart

Hear Melodies In My Head

I Was A Little Off Key

Then You Melodie Me

And I'm Better Than Eve-eeer

Hear, Melodies In My Heart

Hear Melodies In My Head

I Had The Beat A Bit Wrong

But I Got A New Song Now

So I Put My Headphones On

Plug In To You (x2)

Boy Your My Favorite Song

Plug In To You..

A:N

Here's the next chapter
Guys Hope you liked it<3

-angelxxxxxx