Six:Marlee

Marlee

I walked outta the bathroom with Celyn beside me. I figured out she had all classes with me.

"Oh my God, Did you hear that the new chick Marlee tried to get with Yani!?"

"What a hoe she is."

"I hope Yani girlfriend doesn't find out."

I heard three girls say. I walked faster leaving Celyn behind me and I walked to the lunch room. I seen Yani with a girl on her lap from Art class.

"Wait Marlee slow down walking all fast and shit." Celyn said.

"Sorry" I said lowly walking to a table.
She sat next to me.

"Let me see your phone," She asked. I gave her my phone then this girl walked over to our table.

She slammed her hand on the table then spat at me

"So your the Bitch that was trying to fuck my girlfriend?" She yelled.

"What are you doing London stop screaming" Celyn said.

"I wasn't talking to you Celyn I was talking to the Hoe who tried to fuck my girlfriend!" London said

I finally spoke up

"Well Um London right?" I said while she Nodded her head.

I stood up walking infront of her.

"Well You should get your facts straight and I didn't fuck your girl, She fucked me and asked me to be her girl in the morning after she ate my pussy in the Art room and  Her apartment Ma" I said.

Yani got up and walked over to us

"Why would I fuck a stud anyway that's so nasty Bro I don't even know you." Yani said

I felt Celyn presence behind me.

"Yani Don't you lie, It wasn't nasty when you was eating my pussy and sucking on my neck, How else would I have gotten these hickeys on my neck" I said at her.

Yani got in my face then Celyn grabbed my waist pulling me away from the drama.

Celyn whispered in my ear,

" Calm down munchkin, Its not worth it and for now on you stay with me" She said then licked my ear.

What have I gotten myself into..

------------------------------------------------

Isn't Celyn sweet?❤
- lexiii_baaby💞💦

*Excuse my mistake