Five:Marlee

Marlee

So me and Yani are doing good but I feel like shes ignoring me. Like we was in Art class and She was talking to a hoe and completely ignored me.

"I shouldn't trip she might be having a bad day or something," I thought.

The bell ringed, I got up walked behind Yani to go to lunch.

"Yani." I said to her tapping her shoulder.

"What do you want bro," She said back to me.

"What's wrong with you." I said.

"You're what's wrong you was so easy to get, You thought I really wanted to be with you Marlee and Cheat on my Girlfriend too?" She said while smirking.

"You're a dick you know." I said walking away from her to the bathroom room trying to keep my tears from falling.

"I'm so stupid, I knew she was too good to be true." I whimpered looking into the mirror then the bathroom door opens then this tall stud with Tattoos every where with curly hair.

"Aye Ma are you okay?" She said

"Y-yeah I...um had something in my eye" I said back blushing slightly.

She chuckled lowly then walked towards me pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay to cry whatever you're going through I'm here for you and by the way I'm Celyn" She said.

She smelled so good I felt myself shiver.... Noo not again all they want is the pussy....

"W-well thanks Celyn but can you let me go please?" I said.

She chuckled lowly again sending vibration through my head... Oh my God... she sounded so sexy. She let go and immediately felt the coldness come back to me.. Mmhmm she was so warm..

"Well what's your name lil mama?" Celyn said.

"Marlee" I said to her turning back to the mirror checking to see if I had any stains from my tears.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful person" She said.

"Thanks, I think your name beautiful too." I said smiling alil.

I hope this goes somewhere.

----------------------------------------------

What do yall think about Yani 😡?

Do yall like Celyn? 💞

Which person do yall like for Marle?

Team yani or Team Celyn?

But thanks for reading 💞❤💦

-Lexiii_baaby

*Excuse my mistake