Two: Yani

Yani ^^^^

We left math class and it was time to go to art. Marlee was in front of me struggling to carry her textbooks.

I bit my lips as I watched her walk,I've only known this girl for a few hours and I'm already sprung.

Thank you very much Macey....

"You could help you know," Marlee said turning around placing her hands on her hips with a pouty expression. I licked my lips eyeing her figure.

Absolutely Perfect.....

I suddenly got a idea, I might not be able to fuck her here, But I could at least get a taste. No harm in that, Right? Right.

"We have Art next, Cmon," I said grabbing her hand gently she looked down at our intertwined fingers before looking back up at me blushing madly, I smirked. This shouldn't be too hard.

"It's right down this way," I said pointing down the hall that I know damn well has no classes. The classrooms are always empty so no one ever even goes down this hallway. This is literally the perfect scenario.

"A-are you sure?" She asked biting her bottom lip. " I don't see anyone,"

"Creative purposes," I shrugged. "They like for us not to be distracted, We can let our minds wander," I grinned lowkey proud of myself.

Yaaasss bitch pullin excuses outta ya pocket like it's that cash money!

"Oh,Okay" She smiled, I smirked opening the door to a class room letting her in first.

"Yani, there's no one-" she cut herself off with a soft moan as smashed my lips into hers. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck tangling her fingers in my hair.

I pulled away trailing soft sensual kisses down her jawline to her collarbone. I growled lowly as I hit the fabric of her shirt.

"You have too many clothes on," I spoke in annoyance as I ripped her shirt off. She gasped wrapping her arms around herself attempting to hide.

"Ion know why you hidin ma," I  smirked gently pulling her arms away . "It's all mine,"

I ripped off her jeans,I guess she kicked off her shoes somewhere , before taking a moment to admire her. I soaked in every detail, The curve of her breasts,The small array of beauty marks scattered across her chest, her immaculately shaped waist.

And Her broad hips , I noticed the way she shyly held her hand behind her back blushing darkly . I pulled her closer to me kissing her neck.

"Beautiful," I murmured. I began kissing down her chest unhooking her bra took one of her nipples in my mouth lightly sucking on it as she arched into me whimpering , her fingers were tangled in my hair I groaned out at the pleasurable feeling softly biting down.

"Shit," she moaned loudly making me smirk. I moved to the next breast doing the same getting those gorgeous moans in response. That just wasn't enough for me however, I needed to hear her scream.

I began to leave a trail of hickeys all the way down to her navel, She whimpered letting out small mewls of pleasure as I continued. I looked up watching her facial expressions as I got to the waistband of her boxers, I gently grabbed it pulling them down slowly, All I got in return was a loud whine. I smirked. Perfect.....

" Spread your legs" I growled. She slowly compiled as I bit my lip in anticipation. I grabbed her waist setting her on a desk and I laid her legs on my shoulders. I wasted no time shoving my tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck!"She screamed attempting to close her legs. I chuckled against her making her cry out. I sucked on her  clit into my mouth making her breathing speed up.

"Y-Yani- FUCK!" She screamed as I stuck two fingers inside of her. She tightened around them pulling desperately on my hair.

"I-I'M G-GONNA!" She cried out trying to push me away. I growled lowly tightly wrapping my free arm around her thighs holding her in place.

"What's my name?" I growled curling my fingers upwards against her spot. She cried out in pure ecstasy as her entire body began to shake.

"FUCK" she screamed. I harshly slapped her thigh.

"What's my name ?" I mumbled burying my face deeper into her hot, throbbing core.

"SHIT! DADDY!" She screamed. Her entire body began spasming as she wrapped her legs tightly around my head.

I licked all of her juices before finally pulling away. She laid limp on the desk lazily staring up at me. I smirked, I leaned down gently kissing her lips before moving to whisper in her ear....

" You're all mine baby girl"

*
*
*
I would like to think _FvckShit_ for writing this sex scene for me and Go check out her books - Lexiii_baaby

*Excuse my mistake. Thanks for reading