Chapter 39

"Asher."

"Uzair."

"Maleeha."

"It's a boy remember? You are going to name your son a girl's name?" Areesha asked him raising an eyebrow. They were currently sitting on their bed and trying to figure out a name for their son who was going to be born in less than a month now. 

"Oh yeah. But Maleeha is a nice name. We should name our daughter that."

"Fawad who's Maleeha?" Areesha asked him suspiciously.

"What's with you asking me doubting me every single day? Its just a name I like for goodness sake!" He said annoyed.

"Thats exactly why I think you don't like me anymore. I know I am getting so fat but it's all your fault not mine." Areesha said with tears brimming her eyes.

"Areesha I love you! It's not your appearance that I fell in love with. You are still the same except that now you get very annoying sometimes." He said cheekily.

"Fawad!" She groaned.

"No I mean I think you are even more beautiful, this motherly glow really suits you." He said putting his arm around her waist.

"So you think I am really getting fat?" She asked narrowing her eyes at him.

It was Fawad's turn to groan now. Even a blind person could see, well not see, but the point was that she was getting fat, so how the hell was he supposed to say something else? So he did the thing he was best at: changed the topic.

"Our son's name is going to be Asher."

"I see how you changed the topic but its going to be Uzair. We can name our second son Asher."

"So you've gotten it all planned huh?" he said with a smirk.

"Inshallah when we have another child but let's focus on this one first."

"No we can start now if you suggest." He said suggestively.

"Fawad seriously shut your mouth. The baby can hear you."

"And the baby can also hear that his mama is so mean." He said smugly.

"Didn't you have to go and pick Maya from the hospital?" Areesha asked as she remembered hat Maya didn't have her car back from the workshop yet.

"Oh yeah. I'll leave in a few." He said smacking his forehead. Maya would kill him if he was late.

***

Fawad drove to the hospital so pick up his sister. When he got there he headed inside. He was so happy these days and nothing could dampen his mood.

He went inside and noticed that it was fairly empty. He had been late for about half an hour for picking her up and he knew what was coming. 

He was going to get a long lecture from his little sister for being so late. But he had noticed that she had been very quiet lately and so he might not be getting a lecture from her. But in all honesty he had been very worried about her because she seemed very quiet totally opposite to her usual cheerful self.

He called on her phone and waited for her to pick up. When she didn't pick up he decided to go inside and get her.

He took the stairs instead of the lift and climbed two staircases quickly. He turned towards her office and opened the door. 

The scene in front of him robbed him of his senses. His blood boiled as he stared at his sister in a guy's embrace. Her hair was open and she was hugging him too.