Friday

Me and Fran were eating lunch in school. As usual the food was uneatable. So instead of eating, I daydreamed about Jorge. My brain just couldn't understand how someone could be that beautiful. I had never even talked to him but I just knew, deep in my heart, that he was an amazing person. He wasn't the one that was being rude to everyone. He was that person in your family or in your friend group that you could tell everything to. He was the one who never would let you down. Ever. My daydream was filled witg negative thoughts. Of course he has a girlfriend. Why wouldn't he? I couldn't even imagine us being an official couple. Or even just kiss eachother one time. I'm sure he had kissed every cool girl in this school.
"So how long have you been into him?"
"Into Jorge?". I looked around the dining room and noticed him. Fran nodded.
"Well, since the first time I saw him, I guess."
"Awh, that's so cute! And you've never showed it to him in any way?"
"Well, um, no not really."
"You really should. Don't you notice how he stares at you constantly? It's pretty obvious."
"Of course I notice him looking at me! He stares at me all the time!" I said sarcastically.
"No seriously! I'm serious, he looks att you all the time. I have been noticing him a thousand times staring at you. I am not joking." I kept laughing until I realized that Fran was being serious.
"I've never noticed him looking at me?"
"That's pretty obvious, no one looks at someone when that someone looks back at you, duh!"

Later that day

We were walking from our lockers to our next class. We were going to have O.A., a lesson where you could do whatever you had to do. I had a lot of homework so I almost took my whole locker with me to class.
"So what are you doing this weekend?" Fran asked.
"Well I am going t..." I was interrupted when I felt someone chrash into me. It wasn't just someone. It was Jorge. All my books and maps and papers fell on the floor. Jorge's friends left laughing at me, accept Andres. Then I saw it. The doubt. In Jorge's eyes. The doubt if he should just ignore me and follow his friends or help me with my stuff. I expected the worst but before I even had time to pick up my first pile of papers, I saw a hand stretching out for some maps. Jorge's hand.
"Let me help you." He said and picked up some maps. I was going to say something when I heard Fran starting to talk.
"Me and Martina are throwing a party tomorrow at my house. Are you guys coming?" I was totally speechless.
"Yeah, sure, who's invited? And can I bring some more friends to?"
"Everyone who wants can come, the more the merrier!"
"Okay...see you at 8 tomorrow then." Jorge said and walked away with Andres next to him.
What the hell just happened?

// So what do you guys think so far? Comment❤ //