Tuesday

It was an unnatural hot spring day, so me and Francesca decided to go swim in the lake nearby. School ended early, at 1 am and the lake was only about 15 minutes from school. I invited Alba to join us so she invited Maxi. Francesca invited Andres so he invited Jorge. "You guys don't have to wait for us, we have to finish our last lesson and then we'll come to the lake." Maxi said to Alba, Francesca and me. "Okay." We all three said at the same time. So we started to walk.

We got to know the things we had missed in eachothers lifes and without noticing, we had arrived. No one admitted it, but the main reason that we decided to go to the lake, was because the ice-cream was wonderful here. "Well who wants some ice-cream?" Everyone nodded excitedly. Fran and Alba went to the ice-cream shop while I went over to the bridge. I breathed in and just enjoyed the sun that was shining right onto my face and that the wind was blowing through my hair. I closed my eyes. I took one step forward. Two steps. Thr- I didn't know the bridge would end so soon. I felt how I lost my balance and couldn't control it anymore. I would fall into the water any second now. But I didn't. Two hands had steady grips of my arms. I was pulled up and the person let go of one of my arms so I could turn around but I lost balance again and fell into the persons arms. I hugged the person for a while to show that I was grateful that the person had saved me. I pulled away to see who it was. Jorge?!

I quickly took a step backwards and corrected my clothes. "Um, thank you for saving me." I smiled a little smile. "I'll always be there to save you when you fall." His eyes widened. "I mean...yeah well, no problem." He blushed. Why did he have to be so cute? I was supposed to pull him into another hug when I pushed him into the water instead. "You're going down, Martina" I couldn't help but smile. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the water. I playfully splashed water in his face. He laid his arms around my waist so he could splash water in my face without me escaping. He pulled me close and kept splashing water until something made him stop. He deeply looked into my eyes. Someone cleared his throat and we looked up to the bridge only to find Maxi, Francesca, Andres and Alba, all with ice-creams in their hands and with raised eyebrows. They looked suspiciously at us. We moved away from eachother, both blushing. Jorge and I looked at eachother and nodded. At the same time, we took two of our friends each, and pulled them into the water. Me and Jorge high-fived. It was one of those good days that I knew I wouldn't forget in a long time.

// Thank YOU for reading and thank you all for 2k readers♥♥//